band

HIM Memoriam 1991-2017 / Ville Valo

lego

Fav HIM albums  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite HIM album?

• Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 (1997)
    • Razorblade Romance (1999)
    • Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001)
    • Love Metal (2003)
    • Dark Light (2005)
    • Venus Doom (2007)
    • Screamworks: Love in Theory and Practice (2010)
    • Tears On Tape (2013)

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:49 PM, lego said:

:heart:

:wub::saira:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Sister
On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:47 AM, lego said:

Have y'all read this interview from Venus Doom era?

http://heartagram.forummotions.com/t8-ville-valo-in-sonic-seducer-magazine

:giveup:

Ville should do some prog rock solo stuff, I would love it so much with his voice. :nails::giveup:

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, lego said:

that falsetto near the end :wub::cryga::giveup:

This user's videos are so good :wub::rockstar:

Why does Ville have to bust up the band???!!!!! :crossed::grr::fthis:

Sister

We must keep this thread alive for the new tour and until our HIMsterGoddess @lego returns in August from her ban, please help and post every now and then. It's not so far away until the tour begins, then we will have news stuff and updates hopefully.:wub::excited2::excited2: I can't wait, Summer can't come soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...
Nirvana

HIM MUST do Helldone this year... :gum:They didn't last year, so it's time. I cannot go to this summer's tour so I hope they will do it One Last Time :(

I really wonder what kind of music Ville will do solo... He could easily do a covers album or progressive rock as Sister said. Looking forward.

@Sister is this the same video of When love and death embrace as you linked? I couldn't watch it since I noticed it's not available on my country.

Sister
2 hours ago, PennyroyalTea said:

HIM MUST do Helldone this year... :gum:They didn't last year, so it's time. I cannot go to this summer's tour so I hope they will do it One Last Time :(

I really wonder what kind of music Ville will do solo... He could easily do a covers album or progressive rock as Sister said. Looking forward.

@Sister is this the same video of When love and death embrace as you linked? I couldn't watch it since I noticed it's not available on my country.

Hi! Yes, that is the same video. I have noticed that some of their oldest videos won't play every place in the world from the exact source, but will appear available from others on youtube. Thank goodness. I hate to hear that you can't make it to one of the already announced tour dates, but it seems critical that HIM play Helldone this last time, so it seems likely that your wish will come true. I look forward to just what in the world of music Ville in particular, will do after the full tour is over. He must continue to make music, he just must.

I hope that you will make it to a Helldone show.

Archived