💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

Whispering

She needs to stop. She is to the point of getting far more attention for her comments and problems, than she is getting with her music. She is exhausting. I can see why no label wanted to sign her and why Interscope got away from her.

Is she off her meds? (not kidding here...she seems like she is in some kind of manic state)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

Queen Azealia's flawless in the music selection, but I'm not going to lie, her Twitter is just a mess and if you call her music mediocre.... then Imm pray for your floppy soul. 

basically this is the actual truth and anyone who argues otherwise is troubled

tumblr_n5bmqaXEKb1rq171wo1_250.gif

And now, instead of posting a meaningless gif, please educate me. Where are the lies?

The way ya'll talk about her is almost like shes the second coming of jesus christ and every word that comes out of her mouth came straight from the bible. She is wrong and no matter how "good" her music is, she is still gonna be wrong. What point are you trying to make anyway? 

that I agree with her. no mater how b---hy it is, it's true

inuborg

At least Iggy knows how to behave with human beings.

Just because you don't agree with what she says on twitter doesn't mean she doesn't know how to deal with human beings :rip:

My point is that it doesnt matter if your album has a 100 metacritic score, or if it has a 50, artists should not be defined by their metacritic score, it does not matter. Azealia fans relying on the same old "she has critical acclaim and iggy doesnt" excuse is stupid and pointless. Iggy didnt magically leave Australia to get a record deal, she struggled to get where she is, and wether you(and everyone else who talks **** about her music) likes her music or not doesnt change anything. Yes maybe you're right, maybe iggy's music is pure ****, but what i dont get is how ya'll cant accept the fact that azealia's attitude is childish, b---hy and embarrassing. Her critically acclaimed album does not change that.

Azealia struggled too, and probably she's had a worse life than Iggy.  And vice versa, her messy twitter antics don't take away from Azealia's music which is arguably better than Iggy's which is why it's brought up in these types of threads, as people like to dismiss Azealia's accomplishments/the good things she had offer.  

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Tove Lo

And now, instead of posting a meaningless gif, please educate me. Where are the lies?

I'm actually being educated right now aka I'm in school so I don't have time.

Anyways: plz-stop-post.jpg

hop on that **** like a maniac

sis...

and did I lie? she is mediocre compared to Iggy. I'm comparing them, based on what they actually do and not how much success they get. And sis I know what Mediocre means :fail:

Yes you finally got it right honey, glad you let the light in

What do they do ? they do music. One of the goals of the actual goal of the industry is making money. Some do more than others :ohwell: 

Whispering

i mean, we basically do know that she left universal/interscope on her own terms. i mean, she'd been publicly begging to be let go. they're paying her another 250k next year and she kept all of her masters and the rights to all of her music. it's pretty obvious she left on her own accord.

She couldn't have left on her own accord, if she had a contract. She would have had to sue them to get out of a contract. (Why do you think Kesha is having to take her case to court?) AB is gone from the label, because they let her go. Record labels let artists go, without hard feelings all the time. (Gaga, Katy) Unless you are an artist with a catalogue of hit singles, they are going to let you keep your masters of solo work for a price usually, for the most part.

Yes you finally got it right honey, glad you let the light in

What do they do ? they do music. One of the goals of the actual goal of the industry is making money. Some do more than others :ohwell:

are you seriously going to use a typo?

and please, let's not act as if you didn't get what I mean. I'm obviously talking about the actual music and not the success AGAIN 

inuborg

She couldn't have left, if she had a contract. She would have had to sue them to get out of a contract. (Why do you think Kesha is having to take her case to court?) She is gone from the label, because they let her go. Record labels do this, without hard feelings all the time. (Gaga, Katy) Unless you are an artist with a catalogue of hit singles, they are going to let you keep your masters of solo work for a price usually, for the most part.

That's what she did, she took them to court. She hired the same lawyer who got JoJo out her contract.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I'm actually being educated right now aka I'm in school so I don't have time.

Anyways: plz-stop-post.jpg

you poor thing just felt the need to post that instead of replying, that only means sis that you have no arguments. Again, if you have no argument, you don't to post an overused ugly picture. Isn't that taking time away from you while you're being 'actualy educated'. And you spend time on GGD when you are 'actually getting educated'? 

Willy Wonka

She couldn't have left, if she had a contract. She would have had to sue them to get out of a contract. (Why do you think Kesha is having to take her case to court?) She is gone from the label, because they let her go. Record labels do this, without hard feelings all the time. (Gaga, Katy) Unless you are an artist with a catalogue of hit singles, they are going to let you keep your masters of solo work for a price usually, for the most part.

Absolutely her label agreed to it, after court. But if you don't think she had any role in forcing their hand and that it wasn't her desire, then you're crazy.

you poor thing just felt the need to post that instead of replying, that only means sis that you have no arguments. Again, if you have no argument, you don't to post an overused ugly picture. Isn't that taking time away from you while you're being 'actualy educated'. And you spend time on GGD when you are 'actually getting educated'? 

You might be the most delusional person ive seen on this forum...

She's embarrassing and people who laugh and support her, are more ridiculous than her. 

Archived