Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

Did she lie tho?

but thats not da phewking poin, cant you see? Azealia needs to have a seat, eat a huge dose of humility and put on a better attitude. She needs to channel her anger in something fruitful NOT TWITTER FEUDS. God.... people defending this entitled and disrespectful woman annoys me.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

obviously at the end of the day, you cna like whatever you want. But critical acclaim does show that critics agree with you. And those are professionals. they study music, they know what they are talking about when they rate an album

My point is that it doesnt matter if your album has a 100 metacritic score, or if it has a 50, artists should not be defined by their metacritic score, it does not matter. Azealia fans relying on the same old "she has critical acclaim and iggy doesnt" excuse is stupid and pointless. Iggy didnt magically leave Australia to get a record deal, she struggled to get where she is, and wether you(and everyone else who talks **** about her music) likes her music or not doesnt change anything. Yes maybe you're right, maybe iggy's music is pure ****, but what i dont get is how ya'll cant accept the fact that azealia's attitude is childish, b---hy and embarrassing. Her critically acclaimed album does not change that.

are you seriously talking about an underground, independant female rapper (who did her whole album with her producers and NO help form any label) and comparing her to a label-backed MEDIOCRE rapper that get hits ONLY because of great choruses written by other people (Charli XCX comes to mind, the real hitmaker)? 

not to mention that Azealia has critical acclaim. You CAN'T compare the two based on success. 

Then why are you all comparing them two? You say i can't compare them yet you're the first one to find comparisons when you need to prove a point.  "Not to mention that Azealia has critical acclaim", it's a comparison implying that iggy doesnt; your words doesn't make any sense. Because we can compare iggy to azealia to say that azealia has critical acclaim and iggy doesn't ; yet we can't say that Iggy has the commercial success but Azealia doesn't? come on, you don't make any sense

Iggy doesn't get hits only with choruses written by other people, that is an absolute lie. I suggest you to check Work or Bounce.

"Mediocre" is btw, a disrespectful word, you don't seem to realise that you're doing the same thing you can't stand when people attack Azealia. So Rayan sis, stop being disrespectful about an artist you don't know shît about, get some respect, and then i'll take you seriously 

Ok I got it. Charli invented the world and air and music. God bless ha :toofunga::rip:

oh so you've been arguing for the past two pages that Charli isn't a hit maker and suddenly you refuse to admit it when I bring up receipts? please, stop with the sarcasm you aren't funny and you just sound pressed. 

sis she WANTED to get dropped she fought the label constantly. Please get your facts straight THEN we can talk.

lol like we care who dropped who?  :lmao: 

I might have certain facts wrong, but im certainly not wrong about her being out of control and just not relevant. People in here defending her should be ashamed.

Phoenix

oh so you've been arguing for the past two pages that Charli isn't a hit maker and suddenly you refuse to admit it when I bring up receipts? please, stop with the sarcasm you aren't funny and you just sound pressed. 

Exactly. :ohno: You exposed me. #exposeha :toofunny: 

💎

RebeldeFaith

At this point I think she's obsessed. She should focus on other more important things than dragging other artists.

Something something idk

My point is that it doesnt matter if your album has a 100 metacritic score, or if it has a 50, artists should not be defined by their metacritic score, it does not matter. Azealia fans relying on the same old "she has critical acclaim and iggy doesnt" excuse is stupid and pointless. Iggy didnt magically leave Australia to get a record deal, she struggled to get where she is, and wether you(and everyone else who talks **** about her music) likes her music or not doesnt change anything. Yes maybe you're right, maybe iggy's music is pure ****, but what i dont get is how ya'll cant accept the fact that azealia's attitude is childish, b---hy and embarrassing. Her critically acclaimed album does not change that.

Where's the post where I said her attitude isn't b---hy? she even admits it herself in 'Chasing Time'. Please, stop with the suppositions :fail:

Prismatic

Queen Azealia's flawless in the music selection, but I'm not going to lie, her Twitter is just a mess and if you call her music mediocre.... then Imm pray for your floppy soul. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Tove Lo

Fancy - Charli wrote her own verse/chorus/whatever it was a hit and let's not act as if the blan 'Leave It' would have done anything

Beg For It - Semi Hit written which features Charli credits again and again, only MØ's part is good. 

and not Iggy, but Charli still wrote I love it, yet another hit. So yeah, Charli is the real hitmaker. Oh and Do you want me to bring up the Billboard receipts? she's getting awarded the hitmaker award at the Billboard Women in music

Critics agree, Iggy overall is just bad

tumblr_n5bmqaXEKb1rq171wo1_250.gif

hop on that **** like a maniac

Queen Azealia's flawless in the music selection, but I'm not going to lie, her Twitter is just a mess and if you call her music mediocre.... then Imm pray for your floppy soul. 

ScreenShot2014-09-25at12352AM_zps49e47d9

Willy Wonka

Azaelia Banks will never succeed, even with vehement fans like you bragging about her so called independance (like your eally know her life and why she was dropped). She dug her own grave. You should move on. Iggy is a bad artist. we all know it ok? :bye: 

Now Buy C2C 

i mean, we basically do know that she left universal/interscope on her own terms. i mean, she'd been publicly begging to be let go. they're paying her another 250k next year and she kept all of her masters and the rights to all of her music. it's pretty obvious she left on her own accord.

Then why are you all comparing them two? You say i can't compare them yet you're the first one to find comparisons when you need to prove a point.  "Not to mention that Azealia has critical acclaim", it's a comparison implying that iggy doesnt; your words doesn't make any sense. Because we can compare iggy to azealia to say that azealia has critical acclaim and iggy doesn't ; yet we can't say that Iggy has the commercial success but Azealia doesn't? come on, you don't make any sense

Iggy doesn't get hits only with choruses written by other people, that is an absolute lie. I suggest you to check Work or Bounce.

"Mediocre" is btw, a disrespectful word, you don't seem to realise that you're doing the same thing you can't stand when people attack Azealia. So Rayan sis, stop being disrespectful about an artist you don't know shît about, get some respect, and then i'll take you seriously 

You CAN'T compare the two based on success.

sis...

and did I lie? she is mediocre compared to Iggy. I'm comparing them, based on what they actually do and not how much success they get. And sis I know what Mediocre means :fail:

Where's the post where I said her attitude isn't b---hy? she even admits it herself in 'Chasing Time'. Please, stop with the suppositions :fail:

The way ya'll talk about her is almost like shes the second coming of jesus christ and every word that comes out of her mouth came straight from the bible. She is wrong and no matter how "good" her music is, she is still gonna be wrong. What point are you trying to make anyway? 

Archived