Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

pls you have eminem as your avi and he drags everyone and makes ****ty comments about everyone l

Lmao, he does it in songs and aren't meant to be taken literally. Azealia does it on Twitter. I like her so let's not start this issue. I had her as my avi last week, avis don't mean anything lol.

is she talking about herself?

oh wait, that wouldnt make sense since shes no success

Should we compare Critical Acclaim? We'll see who's mediocre in that category

Phoenix

She didnt, it was a quote from the article

So she spends her time looking for articles about Iggy. :megaflop: I'd like to see her internet history. :sharon: Damn. 

💎

Lmao, he does it in songs and aren't meant to be taken literally. Azealia does it on Twitter. I like her so let's not start this issue. I had her as my avi last week, avis don't mean anything lol.

sis that doesn't change ANYTHING :wtf: he's done it so many times you can't EVEN try coming for Azealia with an Eminem avi, cause he's way worst

The queen of attention seeking - the chanteuse of twitter, wanting to stay relevant. I find this extremely ironic. 

Tove Lo

So she spends her time looking for articles about Iggy. :megaflop: I'd like to see her internet history. :sharon: Damn. 

Omg :deadbanana:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Morphine Prince

sis that doesn't change ANYTHING :wtf: he's done it so many times you can't EVEN try coming for Azealia with an Eminem avi, cause he's way worst

I'm not "coming" at her, just stating how I feel and what it is. Her recent attacks on her for no reason other than personal issues have no basis.

And let's not think that just because I have an Eminem avi that I agree with everything he says and does.

inuborg

She's one to talk  :manicure:

LMAO she may be a ****ing mess right now but she is not mediocre 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

It is just wrong to attack a person who hasn't done anything wrong. She is a bad role model and doesn't earn my respect (except for Ice Princess).

#PromoteOnlineAndOfflineKindness

Archived