Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia called IGGY mediocre

Yanko

Featured Posts

Well that's a lie since both Iggy's and Charli's lines are still quoted today. Both of them are the reason why it went #1 :spin:

how come Charli's solo material couldn't even chart the top 100? :rip: love Charli but yeah she's not the main reason Fancy went #1

Wait... Charli hasn't even released a fully backed and promoted album yet and already has a single that cracked the top ten in various places around the world. Before Iggy started collaborating with everyone... where exactly did Work, Bounce and Change Your Life chart?

Now I love those three Iggy songs but it took Iggy four singles to get a hit (funnily enough with Charli) and it took Charlie... one? Excluding her collab with Iggy. Juuuust saying.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

Azealia bashing Iggy because she's envious of her success. Its pretty obvious. (that's why her side kick Lil Debbie also tries to get on Iggy)

meanwhile, Iggy is getting love from Beyonce, Rihanna, Britney, Kylie and other AList celebs.

even you know that azealia has taken issue with iggy way before anyone even knew how to spell i-g-g-y

and i'm not gonna sink to your level by bringing up azealia's a-list connections, because that's sad and desperate

this thread has turn into a GIGANTIC MESS. 

My dog needs me.

:bye:  sistass

Desperado

And i don't understand why an artist is bashed for being successful  :kissga:

Because artists like Katy Perry/Iggy Azalea/J.Lo/Pitbull/Flo Rida or whatever are successful. Or others like Vanilla Ice/Milli Vanilli . Sucess doesnt equal quality. Theres a ton of artists that are not successful and are far better than the trash radios put everyday. 

but neither have commercial success sis, and since mediocre refers to her music we are talking critical acclaim wise and just overall quality. Yet tall are still defending iffy by using success she's had thanks to a label unlike AB who went independent

I know she is being but SO what? She is telling the truth, or at least that's my opinion and I couldn't care less about who's more successful

this. 

SissyFromSpace

Wait... Charli hasn't even released a fully backed and promoted album yet and already has a single that cracked the top ten in various places around the world. Before Iggy started collaborating with everyone... where exactly did Work, Bounce and Change Your Life chart?

Now I love those three Iggy songs but it took Iggy four singles to get a hit (funnily enough with Charli) and it took Charlie... one? Excluding her collab with Iggy. Juuuust saying.

Because Iggy was still unknow. Her first 3 singles did good in the UK

Her first single Work peaked on the top 10 BBRap and top 50 BBHot100 (Work fell of the charts like 4 months ago and did pretty good for a single that was released a year prior and getting no promo and airplay) 

she had FINALLY started attending American award shows and getting her name out there (by modeling and hosting MTV/BET/American TV shows)

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

and her singles before and after Boom Clap? (not including Fancy)

sis none of the singles before were even promoted well and break the rules is bad Ono and doesn't sound like a hit so you only have that.

SissyFromSpace

even you know that azealia has taken issue with iggy way before anyone even knew how to spell i-g-g-y

and i'm not gonna sink to your level by bringing up azealia's a-list connections, because that's sad and desperate

Azealia got envious the first time Iggy was on the XXL Magazine Cover. We know.

im doneee lol bye <3 

Desperado

you mean solo material like boom clap which was top ten and has sold over a million? okay

Don't even try it with Lance,  he always seems to miss points in favor of what is he's trying to say. I have him blocked. 

Im obv not serious. But hey are very messy and annoying. 

We are messy and annoying? good ****ing bye. We stay in the AB thread all the time until someone calls azealia out and we defend her if she's right if not then we say she's being messy. on this messy thread PACO was the first one trying to start a fight with one of us by naming inuborg. 

Willy Wonka

and her singles before and after Boom Clap? (not including Fancy)

like I Love it?

i mean, charlie doesn't even have an album out yet i dont know what youre trying to argue

SissyFromSpace

sis none of the singles before were even promoted well and break the rules is bad Ono and doesn't sound like a hit so you only have that.

And none of the singles right now are doing it :spin:

so yeah. I'm done with the same people always wanting my attention. Gosh! 

Willy Wonka

Azealia got envious the first time Iggy was on the XXL Magazine Cover. We know.

im doneee lol bye <3 

you mean when she called iggy out on calling herself a runaway slave master?okay

Day after day after day we have countless pages full of arguments between Azealia and Iggy fans, surely there's nothing left to argue about, my GOD :rofl:

And none of the singles right now are doing it :spin:

so yeah. I'm done with the same people always wanting my attention. Gosh!

sis she only released one single after Boom Clap, what do you even mean?

SissyFromSpace

you mean when she called iggy out on calling herself a runaway slave master?okay

And she continues to obsess and watch Iggy ha video  :wub:  :saira:

and Iggy already talked about the lyrics. I'll contact you if you're still interested <333

Archived