Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I'm not racist

Yanko

Featured Posts

APPLAUSE4YOU

kinda like another rapper who always adresses things on twitter too   :rip: you make no sense

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:    :kissga: 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Why is this even a question? She's dating a black guy, no way she's racist :grinch:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

why would someone call her racist tho? :duck:

she's tweeted stuff years ago and people still hate her for it. Oh and the fake accent thing, too :smh:

All of you that believe those tweets from 2011 are anything to prove who she is today are ridiculous. People DO change and you all can deny that fact just so you can hate endlessly on her success. People find every reason they possibly can to tear people down in this industry. Her old tweets may not showcase her morals/values of the past in the best light, but she is more of a woman today and has matured. Let go of tweets from 2011 please.

They get antsy because she is successful and is mainstream. She has talent and, although her talent isn't anything spectacular, most Gaga fans have trouble connecting with any other successful female artist that doesn't fall under the category ICONIC or EXTREMELY TALENTED/ARTSY. I love Gaga but I can pull of my rose colored glasses to realize that other talents that are inferior to her are still talented.

How does that make her gross?

:tea:

Rat Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i20epGC3HY4

I mean... F*cking ignorant.

I did Aboriginal studies at school and I could not stop laughing at this :rip:

I don't think she is racist, just very ignorant.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived