Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I'm not racist

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Pfft right, keep singing that old line, gurrl.

why would someone call her racist tho? :duck:

tumblr_mnuhdy33hK1ra6skqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mnvr0voRat1rwf1i7o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mnvr0voRat1rwf1i7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndqlu8rlbs1slgrzpo1_500.jpg

Yep.

tumblr_inline_n910nucsIo1r4e5xm.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

i like her even more :later:

Well, you're Putin, so.. gagsavi2.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

Well I do think Iggy is unintentionally a bit racist because of her "Seemingly" innocent cultural appropriation of black culture, but tweets from the past are hardly receipts because people change their ways and grow up, like :awkney: people are so motivated to bring her down for those tweets :emma:

On that level, everyone is a little bit racist and all of iggy's outwardly "Racist" moments stem from ignorance and societal stereotypes, which i dont really blame people for being lead to believe because society is a monstrous entity with a huge impact on all people :shrug:

She does need to check herself more liberally though :laughga:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Haroon

Can we please not use tweets and quotes from years ago to prove whether someone's racist or homophobic or misogynistic or whatever? :sweat: I'm glad she stood up for herself :yes: I hope she's more careful with her words in the future, especially as so many people are staring at every single word she says to catch her out on something :omg:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

She's such a mess, she ALWAYS responds to what people are saying. And tbh, that goes to show that it affects her and it must be true :lolgaga: .

ThatSLAYGUY

Can we please not use tweets and quotes from years ago to prove whether someone's racist or homophobic or misogynistic or whatever? :sweat: I'm glad she stood up for herself :yes: I hope she's more careful with her words in the future, especially as so many people are staring at every single word she says to catch her out on something :omg:

you dont just stop being a racist from one year to another guys. She might not think shes a racist, but the fact that those tweets were even in her head must mean something. I feel like nowadays everyone likes throwing around words like "homophobe" and "racist" even when thats not the case, but with iggy... i really do think she is a racist. Maybe shes working on it

Tove Lo

you dont just stop being a racist from one year to another guys. She might not think shes a racist, but the fact that those tweets were even in her head must mean something. I feel like nowadays everyone likes throwing around words like "homophobe" and "racist" even when thats not the case, but with iggy... i really do think she is a racist. Maybe shes working on it

idk I said some pretty dumb stuff a couple of years ago and I have changed. You haven't seen anything like the tweets on twitter since then so.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived