Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyoncé slips past Dolly Parton to become most Grammy-Nominated woman

Joaco95

Featured Posts

Joaco95

With just one Grammy nomination, Beyonce has slipped past Dolly Parton to become the most-nominated woman in Grammy history.

Prior to Friday morning, Bey and Dolly were tied at 46 Grammy noms apiece -- but thanks to Beyonce's Beyonce getting nominated for Best Urban Contemporary Album, Queen Bey now reigns as the most Grammy-nominated woman ever with 47 nods.

In terms of most Grammy-nominated artist overall, she's currently tied with producer David Foster for seventh place. But the 2015 Grammy nominees haven't been revealed in full yet -- with one more nom, she'll move past him, too.

As for wins, Beyonce has won 17 so far. But given the quality of Beyonce, don't be surprised if that total changes at the 57th Annual Grammy Awards.

http://blbrd.cm/Jw8j2n

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

Miss Dolly is gonna come into this thread like a Wrecking Ball :brokemyhip:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Better Day

Why though. Dolly worked hard writing 98% of her songs. Beyonce only takes credits for money :hor: 

Together You And I!

Joaco95

I still don't understand how beyonce can get nominated in so many different categories

multifaceted chanteuse

Beyonce only takes credits for money :hor:

umm how do u know that?

Guys, she's been in the industry for a long time now and has had a VERY successful career. She's NOT overrated at all.

Better Day

umm how do u know that?

Guys, she's been in the industry for a long time now and has had a VERY successful career. She's NOT overrated at all.

Still doesn't deserve to pass Dolly Parton. Dolly is da queen

Together You And I!

Joaco95

Still doesn't deserve to pass Dolly Parton. Dolly is da queen

There's only one queen, and that's Madonna. Bitch

:smh:

Archived