Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I love Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Lil Kim, Trina, Xtina, etc.

Yanko

Featured Posts

Cocaine Heart

She said she wanted to be like them, not that she is. She's hoping she is. It's not polite when people twist someone's words in order to get attention or whatever. 

We going to boo

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Does Iggy sing? I'm curious now what her voice can do as I've only heard her rap.

I honestly think she's not cut out to be a rapper (because she seems so easily hurt... she is not doing a good job of having a tough image) and if she can sing maybe she should switch to that. It might be a refreshing change.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

inuborg

Do you even know who am i talking about?

giphy.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Iggy's skin color bothers many so much :smh:

this  :wtfga:

imagien if someone said the same about a black rapper, ther would be blood :megaflop:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Whatever you say bigsmile.gif

it's what she said tho :) the title is copied form another forum and she said it in the interview 

She is :legend:

Princess of Hip Hop

yas  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Phoenix

it's what she said tho :) the title is copied form another forum and she said it in the interview 

The tittle is made to bring people, to recieve attention. :kissga: it's obvious, we all know it. 

💎

DrewStevens

giphy.gif

If you think that I was talking about your fave then you can take several seats because she has always been honest about her influences. But anyway I guess you're still pressed because your fave had a bad day yesterday.

Phoenix

this  :wtfga:

imagien if someone said the same about a black rapper, ther would be blood :megaflop:

Yes. Black person can shame white persons and call gays f*****s and get away with it, but if a white person did it, he/she'd get into a lot of trouble.

💎

The tittle is made to bring people, to recieve attention. :kissga: it's obvious, we all know it. 

the title is taken from the interview and yes the title has to be good  i dont know whats  your problem but carry on 

Archived