Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry texts hater who says she can't sing live

Yanko

Featured Posts

Whispering

If we want respect, we should respect first.

I's stupid all this tbh.

But people don't respect anyone here. People criticize Gaga here all the time...MUCH worse than anything they ever say about Katy.

If it is allowed towards Gaga, then it is allowed towards everyone else.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. They can't handle that for two albums in a row katy has been significantly more successful.

They're both talented and very different. GP can relate to katy, whereas only a select kind of person will admit to liking gaga nowadays

btw 8 million td 7? 

btw 8 million td 7?

Mm you sure? Even if, katy had a successful tour and eight hits (top 3 or higher?). Gaga had two. Not that hits matter completely, but let's not get delusional now.

Joaco95

But people don't respect anyone here. People criticize Gaga here all the time...MUCH worse than anything they ever say about Katy.

If it is allowed towards Gaga, then it is allowed towards everyone else.

Mmmm, no?

Whispering

Mm you sure? Even if, katy had a successful tour and eight hits (top 3 or higher?). Gaga had two. Not that hits matter completely, but let's not get delusional now.

As of October (2011), worldwide sales of Born This Way had surpassed 8 million copies.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/41681/lady-gaga-named-aps-entertainer-of-the-year

Teenage Dream was at six million, as of January (2014):

Teenage Dream (2010) - 6 million units http://www.connectio...l-energy-center

The stark difference when Gaga in Melbourne said a reviewer wrote that she can't sing, so she then sang the **** out of the Dope chorus. Meanwhile Katy in Melbourne goes "alright" and doesn't sing or challenge it. :rip:

amm gaga had a bigger tour and she was more succesful during btw 

Everyone can sing live.

But not everyone could sing nice. She's part of yhe people who have 40-60 chances of singing great live.

GagaMyBlood95

I was like damn, is she going to prove her wrong? Then I remembered that she really cant sing lmfao

:lmao: omg same!

There are some exceptions, of course, but you can't deny when a Katy thread pops up, it's mostly full of jokes and everything.

Maybe it doesn't violate the rules, but make us look bad (even more if Gaga still comes to the forum). Katy always get the hate here.

Oh, I totally agree. The problem is it's usually a bunch of individuals making borderline or semi-rude-but-not-warnable comments. If we start warning those types of posts, to make it fair, we'd have to extend it to all artists. And if people were to get flamebait warnings for such small things, well...similar things in the past have happened and it didn't go so well. :smh:

People do need to be nicer about Katy.

You think she can't sing- okay, and? We know. Ten people have said it before you- join the club, they just made jackets.

Soooo... haven't you guys (who are saying its just the wrong "type" of music for her) ever watched- idk- any singing competition EVER?? And how the judges always say, "this goes to show that a great singer can sing anything and make it amazing."

That is all.

I'm one of the people you're referencing and while I think Katy sings the wrong "type" of music, I also agree that she's not a great singer and if she tried singing any of her hits as a contestant on one of those singing competitions she probably wouldn't make it to Round 2.

Some people have good range with their vocals and can do a lot with them, Katy's not one of those people. But she is good at some types of music.

Archived