Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks dragged Iggy Azalea on Twitter

Staryu

Featured Posts

Alright everyone, I hope that you will keep the discussion cute while I'm having some sweet dreams (and I'm not talking about heroin).

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Bad Girls Club needs to have one more season and cast 7 female rappers to see who the baddest is.

giphy.gif

I mean... both stans do the same thing. Iggy has said racial ****  before and people ignore it and Azealia has proudly used the a homophobic slang and her stans ignore it too.

We actually don't ignore Azealia's use of the word f4ggot. I've seen most of us accept it or just brush it off since we are mature enough to not be offended.

Monster2015

Ok what about Eminem? Don't come for the queen. Call her when your single is #1 on the radio. stay pressed. HHwzFcX.gif

Cody Draco

Alright everyone, I hope that you will keep the discussion cute while I'm having some sweet dreams (and I'm not talking about heroin).

Joke alert.

Are you gonna be dreaming of white racists?

giphy.gif

Rat Boy

Ok what about Eminem? Don't come for the queen. Call her when your single is #1 on the radio. stay pressed. HHwzFcX.gif

She has called out Eminem for attacking Lana.

Also AB is an alternative/indie artist and doesn't care about charts. She always said in interviews that she always wanted to be the 'cool indie chick' . Also after her fight with Interscope I doubt she wants anything to do with being mainstreamShe cares a lot about critic reviews though :yes:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Cody Draco

**** this **** I'm moving to Angel Haze's fanbase

:bye:

She has a fanbase or are you the founder?

ifANlSURwxK6z.gif

DrewStevens

Bad Girls Club needs to have one more season and cast 7 female rappers to see who the baddest is.

giphy.gif

We actually don't ignore Azealia's use of the word f4ggot. I've seen most of us accept it or just brush it off since we are mature enough to not be offended.

Iggy stans got over her racial tweets too. The use of the f word may not offend you but that doesn't express the opinion of the whole LGBT community. Also the f word has its historical background, if you decide to ignore it it's ok, but you are not being mature, you're only ignoring the history behind the word and the oppression it carries with it.

I wish all the people in this topic blabbing about "spilling tea" would explain why they agree with her point of view.

Archived