💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RollingStone's Best 50 Albums of 2014 revealed (Charli XCX, FKA twigs included)

Skins

Featured Posts

inuborg

What kind of disrespectful ass list, no BWET? :grr:

And the album they put as number 1 is that U2 album that wasn't special and nobody wanted. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

1989 should've been top 5 :madge:

Sucker isn't even out yet :koons:

I don't know 75-80% of them... Flopping list.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

RichAssPiss

Perfume Genius! All Gaga fans should check him out. Watch the video for "Queen." Support gay artists.

GagaXCupcakke

No Cheek to Cheek.  The mother ****ing album of the mother ****ing millennium.  Get ur head out of ur ass rolling stone!!!  

.....  :troll:

Prismatic

More like flopping you :smh:

I'm not even sorry for not listening/knowing other artist. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I have not even heard for most of this people......

And its sucker out? :duck:

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LORD GAGA

no BWET?  tumblr_inline_nfvb67BB8w1s2uupz.gif

tumblr_inline_nfuroazRXM1s2uupz.gif

The fact you put it in so many spoilers and that i clicked every single one of them.... how dare you :air:

ItsTommyBitch

The choices are fine but the rankings are like :wtf:Sucker isnt even out yet :koons: From what ive heard from the tracks, Break the Rules and Breaking Up are the only guaranteed bops minus the obligatory Boom Clap. I hope its good enough to deserve that #6 spot lol

But slay @ Ultraviolence being on there.

LP1 top 3 at least :crossed: and mess @ them snubbing the good sis Aquarius like that.

and Ghost Stories in the late 40s? wth.

1989 deserves to be there, but maybe in the 20s, its not as godly as people want to believe and I personally love the album. I'll always follow the motto of "Beauty before a Bop", so even if as an album its pop gold, there are more innovative and creative forward thinking albums that managed to do something new AND make quality music, which is something we can't entirely say 1989 did -- offer anything new to the game unless you want to count the Charisma of taylor swift.

Songs of innocence was good, but maybe its just because im not that much of a fan of the genre, I just only listened to it once and threw it away :oops:

Platinum @ #5 :awkney:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived