💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GQ Magazine names the Beyhive as 'Fans of the Year'

Joaco95

Featured Posts

Stephen

After all we have been through with our fav?

qs333q.jpg

this tho. if monsters were gonna get this any year, it should be this year. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

They probably don't find us devoted because we alwayd complain about everything Gaga does yet still praise ha :giggle:

hop on that **** like a maniac

SissyFromSpace

"so basically because they're the most vile, delusional stanbase to the point that they verbally assault anyone who doesn't think beyonce created the universe?"

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Joaco95

"so basically because they're the most vile, delusional stanbase to the point that they verbally assault anyone who doesn't think beyonce created the universe?"

little monsters should be there too

RAMROD

So proud tbh :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I feel like her fanbase isn't really solid though. Like most of her fanbase is the general public, Gaga on the other hand the majority of her fanbase is solid and extremely dedicated while I think the amount of Beyonce fans that take the fandom seriously are much less.

TheOriginalOne
wtf that sounds perfect for us :deadbanana:

ChasingTables
The tea. :reductive:

It's a taunt poorly disguised as though it's a recognition. Horrible. I'm a fan of Beyonce, and nowhere that description made me slightly happy. If they're giving year-end titles, they better do it right. And if we're talking about which fanbase should be named as the "fans of the year" seriously based on actual merits, then that should be, without a doubt, the core fanbase of Taylor Swift. A fanbase so dedicated enough to give their fave a third million-selling debut week. That's never been done before, unlike the alluded basis of this recognition. Aggressive Twitter stans? There's a TON across all active fanbases. 

Joaco95

You all taking this serious tho :smh:

Did her daddy pay for that too

She left her daddy after I Am.. Sasha Fierce. To the left, to the left.

Archived