💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GQ Magazine names the Beyhive as 'Fans of the Year'

Joaco95

Featured Posts

Joaco95

1416327449539_fans-of-the-year-the-beyhi

If you've never been stung by the Beyhiveâ€â€Beyoncé's swarm of devoteesâ€â€count yourself lucky. It's an experience of shame and misery with a dash of life-threatening danger. An off-color joke I tweeted about a potential Jay Z and écnoyeB album elicited a call to arms from a hive leader: hundreds of replies, dozens of veiled threats, and teenage girls threatening to beat my ass.

Why don't other famous folks have fans like this? How about an Obamahive? Or better yet, Mr. President, just work with what's already out there: Put the most readily assembled transnational army to work. Trouble with bad guys radicalizing and recruiting via Twitter? Have your speechwriters compose tweets from ISIS about how Katy Perry is better than the Queen Bee. Problem solved.

â€â€@FIVEFIFTHS

http://www.gq.com/women/201411/hot-girls-of-the-year#slide=20

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

"Have your speechwriters compose tweets from ISIS about how Katy Perry is better than the Queen Bee"

wtf? :lmao:

Gianni Versace

I do not mean to sound "shady" or anything at all, but I feel like I rarely encounter a "bee" ( :confused: ). I feel like she has more casual fans and general appraisal than hardcore fans but idk.

Interlude

After all we have been through with our fav?

qs333q.jpg

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

inuborg

They kinda had to or the hive would have their server's hacked and play beyonce's videography on a continuous loop 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

xoxo cupcakke

Just because everyone says Beyoncé slays does not mean they are part of the Bey-Hive. Yeah she's ***Flawless (Remix) feat. Nicki Minaj off the newly released BEYONCÉ Platinum Edition featuring previously unreleased tracks 7/11 and Drunk In Love (Knaye West Remix) now on iTunes http://beyonce.lk/itunesplatinumn and that's very cool of her but people only say that because everyone else says it.

People are jumping on the Bayonse bandwagon but they will all reach their next destination once Rihanna releases her album or something

I do not mean to sound "shady" or anything at all, but I feel like I rarely encounter a "bee" ( :confused: ). I feel like she has more casual fans and general appraisal than hardcore fans but idk.

Exactly. Their forum is deader than Katy's :toofloppy:

Taylor fans deserve that title.

Yeah, Taylor fans probably do deserve it more. They did good this year.

That's the trurue :whitney:

who will love me when the night is over

Gianni Versace

Exactly. Their forum is deader than Katy's :toofloppy:

That's the trurue :whitney:

I really agree that Taylor's fans deserve it. They have literally unbelievably MASSIVE numbers and are so devoted, oh my god. 

Archived