💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Italian newspaper: Madonna to be face of Versace for 4th time

Dolev

Featured Posts

I knew Donatella would backstab Gaga. 

Idk much about her but apparently she's always been like that :shrug: Celebrity friendships under business ties are always "awkney" anyway

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

It was obvious.

Adding Madonna's and Donatella's age gives you a number that hasn't been discovered yet, it's part of the innovation.

a8vyLSK.png

OMFG

inb4 comparisons

inb4 more Madonna bashing on GGD

What else is new :ohwell:

who will love me when the night is over

Ray of Light

As long as she doesn't do another damn movie, I don't mind what she's doing

Excited for the comparisons / increase in sales / meltdowns

ENUaw91.gif

Blue Jeans

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....Gaga is still hotter and more relevant...

So hot

6ri0I4N.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Battle 4 Ur Life

So hot

6ri0I4N.jpg

to me it is. this was made to bring her down. I still doubt the legitness of those outakes and she doesn't look ugly in the final product, which is what counts, so you can take a seat.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

@hmm since GGD is too buggy and slow or for some reason I can't post a reply.

Compare how many years of career each one has. Gaga is struggling? please, go check ur facts.

besides this ain't about music, it's about a face for a brand. they should have given the chance to a young model.

Madonna only appeals to fans, they are the only ones that still recognize and care about her (I'm gonna spare an adjective) face.

Gaga looked atrocious? try harder :emma:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Blue Jeans

do you post on paws down little monsters?

Do you get butthurt all the time

or just when you get f*cked ?

:blue:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Whispering

Compare their most recent tour stats :spin: People are clearly willing to fork out hundreds for Madonna, tour after tour whereas Gaga on the other hand is struggling completely.

And Gaga looked atrocious in her Versace shoot :emma:

Stop with the hysterics. Gaga is fine. Madonna is fine.

Neither one is stuggling in any way.

:fail:

Madonna looked rough in her unedited pictures from her last photoshoot. They photoshopped those pics to hell and back, but that's how all of these shoots work.

@hmm since GGD is too buggy and slow or for some reason I can't post a reply.

Compare how many years of career each one has. Gaga is struggling? please, go check ur facts.

besides this ain't about music, it's about a face for a brand. they should have given the chance to a young model.

Madonna only appeals to fans, they are the only ones that still recognize and care about her (I'm gonna spare an adjective) face.

Gaga looked atrocious? try harder :emma:

Compare their Athens Olympic Stadium dates (Madonna 2009/Gaga 2014), both were put down as being "sold out" - Madonna selling 75k and Gaga 27k -  and using that as a comparison it's obvious that Gaga's team isn't being honest about what they're doing in terms of sales. I'm not gonna go through every single artrave date to find out what the true statistics were but that should give the gist as to how she is indeed (in terms of touring) struggling more than Madonna.

Does your opinion that they should've given the face to a new model apply to Gaga too? If it does, fine that's an opinion but it's not really relevant to anything. Same with who Madonna appeals to, appealing to your fans isn't even a bad thing and if Madonna is capable of making the money she has bee appealing to a small group of people, then she may as well stick to that tactic.

To quote what you said in another thread "I hate to be a downer cause I really like Madonna". To put it simply, given your posts in this thread, you're being hypocritical and a liar so why should I take anything you say with any sort of gravity :oops:

GlitterGrease

let the comparisons wash all over me #madonna2015

So hot

run before madonna's outtakes are posted

GreenEyes

Compare their Athens Olympic Stadium dates (Madonna 2009/Gaga 2014), both were put down as being "sold out" - Madonna selling 75k and Gaga 27k -  and using that as a comparison it's obvious that Gaga's team isn't being honest about what they're doing in terms of sales. I'm not gonna go through every single artrave date to find out what the true statistics were but that should give the gist as to how she is indeed (in terms of touring) struggling more than Madonna.

Does your opinion that they should've given the face to a new model apply to Gaga too? If it does, fine that's an opinion but it's not really relevant to anything. Same with who Madonna appeals to, appealing to your fans isn't even a bad thing and if Madonna is capable of making the money she has bee appealing to a small group of people, then she may as well stick to that tactic.

To quote what you said in another thread "I hate to be a downer cause I really like Madonna". To put it simply, given your posts in this thread, you're being hypocritical and a liar so why should I take anything you say with any sort of gravity :oops:

Comparing their tours is incredibly stupid.

Madonna has been around for 30 years, a legendary musician of course way more people want to see her.

Gaga has been around for 6 almost 7? And her tours do way better than any other pop girl, sure the artRave wasn't as huge as her other tours, but it was only 70 dates compared to the hundred or more she usually does.

Archived