Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea condemns "fake gays" in the industry

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChasingTables

Her comment is really ignorant but a case of what she's talking about would be Jesse J.... so let's not act like it doesn't happen.

This.

Tokyo Rose

She always has some drama going on in the media.

Because she's a fake rapper. And if she can talk about fake gays, I'll talk about fake rappers  :)

Oh look, a straight person saying bis-xual people should stop pretending. As if we don't hear that enough in our everyday lives.

New twist: turns out, it's "cool" to be straight. Well no ****...

BLACKOUTbritney

She is so messy and annoying. She whines about EVERYTHING. And mess at her trying to act like Katy is exempt because she wrote some ****ty songs for her ****ty album. If you're gonna call someone out, don't be a punk ass. I like a couple of her songs, but I really wish she would go away at this point. Goodbye.

The tea in this post :lmao: :Whitney;

:air:  :air:  :air:

This is the b---h that constantly whines about being hated?

She is so messy and annoying. She whines about EVERYTHING. And mess at her trying to act like Katy is exempt because she wrote some ****ty songs for her ****ty album. If you're gonna call someone out, don't be a punk ass. I like a couple of her songs, but I really wish she would go away at this point. Goodbye.

The amount of heavy tea spilled in this post.   :trootea:

ThatSLAYGUY

The mess of her statement :santaney:

How she takes it back when Katy is mentioned :santaney:

Try again Iggy :santaney: 

NewYorkCity

:lmao: mess

But omg the person who interviewed her need a big round of applause for that last question bout Katy.

Archived