Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea condemns "fake gays" in the industry

Supersonic

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

I agree with the first part but she obviously didn't know what to say when they asked her about Katy because she is one of those.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

That doesn't make any sense, just because a woman has had boyfriends all her life, doesn't mean she isn't attracted to women or has had s-x with a women.

I never had a boyfriend, but I know I'm attracted to men lol. 

And I think its great when artist like Lady Gaga and Azealia come out as bis-xual very early in their careers. Shows so support to the LBGTQ community and shows that there's nothing to be ashamed of. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Morphine Prince

Her comment is really ignorant but a case of what she's talking about would be Jesse J.... so let's not act like it doesn't happen. 

Typical Iggy hate on this forum.. surprise surprise

When you hear Nicki Minaj spit, Nicki Minaj wrote it

Iggy writes her music too. Katy just wrote the chorus to Black Widow, and the other writers on TNC wrote the chorus/hook's. Iggy writes her verses. 

SissyFromSpace

Typical Iggy hate on this forum.. surprise surprise

Iggy writes her music too. Katy just wrote the chorus to Black Widow, and the other writers on TNC wrote the chorus/hook's. Iggy writes her verses. 

I don't know why you even bother with them.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace

the katy issue aside, she clearly perpetuated bis-xual erasure, so that shows how uneducated she is already

not to mention "being straight is cool too!" like are you ****ting me right now

AND the fact that she thinks she gets to comment on how people choose to identify

and seriously if youre gonna make such bold statements about this, then dont back down when someone brings up your friend. what a weak ass move

good ****ing bye

omg...so obsessed with iggy. leave her alone!!!!!1111!!!!! :(:(((((

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

tbh I also believe that certain people say they are bis-xual just to pretend to be cool

and there is not a better example for this than Jessie J :smh:

she said she was bis-xual just because  :duck:  but then she regreted it, mess :toofloppy:

plus I also doubt Katy is bis-xual :usrs:  the I kissed a girl thing is so fake, I highly doubt anyone took that seriously tho

same with kesha and the list goes on........

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

the katy issue aside, she clearly perpetuated bis-xual erasure, so that shows how uneducated she is already

not to mention "being straight is cool too!" like are you ****ting me right now

AND the fact that she thinks she gets to comment on how people choose to identify

and seriously if youre gonna make such bold statements about this, then dont back down when someone brings up your friend. what a weak ass move

good ****ing bye

i mean would willy lie? 

She sounds like some of those valley girl :lmao:

"I'm a vegetarian....but except fish... Oh and steak too... I sometimes have steak, I LOOOOVE steak!"

messs :rip: 

Redstreak

This is so messy

"I just find it so tacky how people are fake gay, it needs to be called out"

*What about Katy Perry's IKAG?*

"Well Katy is my friend so I just think it would be rude to start putting people on blast you know?"

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Having boyfriends doesn't mean a person cannot be bis-xual, nor homos-xual :huh: Relationships aren't a straight forward answer to what you're interested in, especially as there have been married men who have children with women that are actually gay :duck:

THIS!!!!!!!

Sometimes she just needs to shut the **** up.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived