💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea condemns "fake gays" in the industry

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

I don't give a **** about Katy Perry, but I Kissed A Girl isn't about being bis-xual, it's just about kissing a girl and feeling kinda naughty that you didn't hate it, nothing more nothing less. People really read too much into that song, it's not supposed to be some deep social commentary piece of writing.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

What a ****ing fake b---h, I hate her.

:rip:

Anyway Iggy needs to learn when to NOT.

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

Jesse Pinkman

She is so messy and annoying. She whines about EVERYTHING. And mess at her trying to act like Katy is exempt because she wrote some ****ty songs for her ****ty album. If you're gonna call someone out, don't be a punk ass. I like a couple of her songs, but I really wish she would go away at this point. Goodbye.

It's science, bitch

She sounds like some of those valley girl :lmao:

"I'm a vegetarian....but except fish... Oh and steak too... I sometimes have steak, I LOOOOVE steak!"

ItsTommyBitch

This isnt as controversial as the title says :emma:

She didnt say that "I kissed a girl" is fine, but rather that she doesn't want to start beef with someone who she considers a friend :laughga:

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Better Day

why doesn't she comment on ferguson since she steals/appropriates black culture so often so it should be right up her alley. 

Too soon  :lmao:

Together You And I!

Lion Heart

Is she referring to former bis-xual Jessy Gay

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Vernier

She is so messy and annoying. She whines about EVERYTHING. And mess at her trying to act like Katy is exempt because she wrote some ****ty songs for her ****ty album. If you're gonna call someone out, don't be a punk ass. I like a couple of her songs, but I really wish she would go away at this point. Goodbye.

She literally does. She just loves to play the victim so much :air: Like shut up :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived