Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you excited for Paradise?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not at all.

I seriously don't understand why fans are excited for another boring jazz song..

Its simple. Many people have a broad taste in music. Other people could think like you and ask you why you like basic souless pop.

xoxo cupcakke

I feel this song is gonna sound something along the lines of Gaga's rendition of Bang Bang

Ladey Gagz

No because people like you hype things yourselves and then have meltdowns and complain that Gaga lied/betrayed when really you're the ones hyping everything.

Its simple. Many people have a broad taste in music. Other people could think like you and tell you why you like basic souless pop.

Unnecessary.

OpusDiaboli666

I'm interested in everything Gaga does and even more in what she writes..I don't understand how anyone can't be excited about a new original song no matter what genre

No because people like you hype things yourselves and then have meltdowns and complain that Gaga lied/betrayed when really you're the ones hyping everything.

Unnecessary.

First, I do hype things up but I have personally never had a meltdown (at least not with Gaga). Also in my opinion my post wasn't unnecessary or else I would not have posted it, would I?

Ladey Gagz

Also in my opinion my post wasn't unnecessary or else I would not have posted it, would I?

Your post was not; I bolded a part of your post.

TimisaMonster

No, not at all.

I seriously don't understand why fans are excited for another boring jazz song..

This...I want ANNNNN...AN Act 2 song at least :roll:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RainingOnMe

Gaga is in studio recording something what else would it be.

Are you serious? You're assuming that today she recorded Paradise? :confused: Paradise was recorded a long time ago... "What else would it be." Hmm, maybe one of the 100+ songs she's written? 

Azor Ahai

Are you serious? You're assuming that today she recorded Paradise? :confused: Paradise was recorded a long time ago... "What else would it be." Hmm, maybe one of the 100+ songs she's written? 

100+ songs she written for what? New pop song? That even more reaching than me

No, not at all.

Open up your mind

and your heart to me

:music::derpga:

Archived