Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR:The fan LG brought on stage was not the one who wrote the letter

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Jonna Lee

"OLHA O KAIO.. O MENINO DA CARTAAA" is in portuguese and it means "Look, Kaio... the boy who wrote the letter"

if that picture was taken after can't we assume he could've been pretending?

tbh I was pretty sure I heard "Kya" or "Kaia", and the letter sounded like it was written from a female perspective

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Yeah I think the safest thing to say is he wrote it but probably made **** up.

That's rude. How do you know he wasn't in shock or experiencing stage fright of sorts. There are many people who shut down in situations like this...and then some become over-emotional.

The state of his emotional response, while in this highly unusual situation, says nothing about what he has or hasn't experienced in his day to day life and world.

Whispering

I just think the person who's picked and has their letter read is pre-planned :shrug: So assuming it is pre-planned I doubt they'd mix up which person's brought on stage :laughga:

You think that the letter just happened to land squarely on her crotch was a preplanned pick? :smh:

That person has amazing aim then, to be able to throw an envelope from the floor up to land perfectly on Gaga like that. The odds of this happening are astronomical.

DanielKCarey

Didn't this also happen at one of the Brazilian BTWBall dates?

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

rocketqueen

And it was nothing pre-planned. She was staying at UK for some time, and then she went to Paris so she could go to the last Lady Gaga's concert. You're saying a lot of bull**** about her and you don't even know her. Really, stop saying bad things before you really have evidence. 

StrawberryBlond

Whatever the truth, it's undeniable that it would be extremely easy to fake being the writer. It's hardly like anyone's going to force you to show ID. As of yet, there's been no incidences of someone walking up, followed by screaming from elsewhere and cries of foul play. But I wouldn't be surprised if it ever did happen. I'm a quiet person, so the idea of screaming and jumping up and down to draw attention to myself isn't my style and I'd have to hope people around me supported me and cheered me on. But what if you don't have that support network? I can't even begin to imagine how heartbreaking it would be to see all your hard work go down the drain like that and for this perfect moment to be ruined by an identity thief who Gaga's hugging and referring to by your name.

Noah Fatale

if that's true I'm disgusted and truly sorry for the fan who had his chance stolen right in front of his eyes

If true, thats absolulty disgusting 

RainingOnMe

And it was nothing pre-planned. She was staying at UK for some time, and then she went to Paris so she could go to the last Lady Gaga's concert. You're saying a lot of bull**** about her and you don't even know her. Really, stop saying bad things before you really have evidence. 

Can you prove it? I'm not here for people claiming things without proof.

rocketqueen

Can you prove it? I'm not here for people claiming things without proof.

What kind of proof do you want? Her airline tickets? Her concert tickets? Please, don't be ridiculous. Kaio (as any transgender person) has already gone through a lot of bad things in her life. She doesn't need any of this. She's lucky. Very lucky. A few weeks ago I'd say she would never smile again. And now she is having a good time (at least for now).

RainingOnMe

What kind of proof do you want? Her airline tickets? Her concert tickets? Please, don't be ridiculous. Kaio (as any transgender person) has already gone through a lot of bad things in her life. She doesn't need any of this. She's lucky. Very lucky. A few weeks ago I'd say she would never smile again. And now she is having a good time (at least for now).

But yet you keep talking but you have 0 proof of any of it, so I'll pass on your story.

I think it's true because he showed no emotion or anything and he didn't look like a depressed kid at all.

just because you have depression doesn't mean you can't smile....  especially if you're on stage at the artRave... who would just sit there looking miserable sitting next to Gaga?

Archived