Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

RUMOR:The fan LG brought on stage was not the one who wrote the letter

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: GGD member agus claims to know that he is in fact a fake :omg:

Hahah OMG no! I'm not confriming the rumors! I'm just saying that when he was writing his letter he did not seem to be writing about such a deep problem like domestic abuse and that his letter was waaaaaaayyy shorter than the one she chose.

who will love me when the night is over

Hellspont

We were joking about it in chat but if its true :wtf: ..... but wouldn't someone or people in the crowd see the real person freaking out and screaming that someone else was going on stage????

WirralMonster

I'm from the UK and didn't really recognise the accent, but then again... you don't have to be British to live here, they could've been... guess we'll never find out.

Azor Ahai

Hahah OMG no! I'm not saying he is a fake or confriming the rumors! I'm just saying that when he was writing his letter he did not seem to be writing about such a deep problem like domestic abuse and that his letter was waaaaaaayyy shorter than the one she chose

I saw what you said and rephrased it sorry for the drama :sweat:

SlaeUrAnus

Hahah OMG no! I'm not saying he is a fake or confriming the rumors! I'm just saying that when he was writing his letter he did not seem to be writing about such a deep problem like domestic abuse and that his letter was waaaaaaayyy shorter than the one she chose

I would want you to name and shame, but until we get clarification that it definitely WEREN'T him then we can wait :rip:

In my messy era.

chromadica

Considering countless people put their hands up when she asked for the person who wrote the letter, this doesn't surprise me at all.

I think it's true because he showed no emotion or anything and he didn't look like a depressed kid at all.

Well here's an ignorant post. How does someone suffering from depression look?

I saw what you said and rephrased it sorry for the drama :sweat:

:dies:  no worries! I just don't want to spread wrong **** haha

False rumor. It is Kaio.

https://twitter.com/ItamarGreene/status/537000544984768513/photo/1

And to those who says "he didn't look like he'd been beaten"

What is wrong with you? Maybe he got through it on the outside, so he can live a life without crying and being sad all the time. How the hell do you know how he feels inside? These kind of things become a part of the person. You neither have a reason, nor the right to tell how someone should behave because of their past life. Grow up for God sake.

I would want you to name and shame, but until we get clarification that it definitely WEREN'T him then we can wait :rip:

Yeah, I don't want to be the one to leak his facebook and put him on blast

Archived