💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks: "Once you kill a cow, you gotta make a burger"

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

She's making it harder for me to like her. I love BWET but I really don't like her. And it's making me not like BWET anymore. :giveup:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

She's making it harder for me to like her. I love BWET but I really don't like her. And it's making me not like BWET anymore. :giveup:

How does this tweet portray her as being rude and/or shady? If anything she was praising Gaga. She likes the telephone video so she posted lyrics from it. Monsters things like that everyday here on GGD. She has said multiple times that she loves Gaga but everyone ignores that :shrug:

Also you should separate the music from the artist. Don't let these petty things stop you from enjoying music :yes:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Shawn Knowles

What is this mess? Lol this is a common phrase. This either is a reference to the video so she's praising Gaga, or she just used a common phrase... You guys are giving the hive a run for our money lmao!

:Koons: :Koons: :koons:

If she would've said "Mmhmm Honey B" you guys would STILL say she's dissing Gaga

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Rat Boy

:awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Are the guy that makes videos on YouTube? I've seen your videos. You covered songs like 212?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I find it quite cool for her to tweet that line popularized by the Telephone MV years ago despite of the rough things happened. It's easy to love her! She's an A+ talent, and I'd love for her and Gaga to collaborate again in the future, perhaps not within the next two years or so, but someday when everything unfortunate between the two are already forgiven and forgotten. 

monketsharona

I guess she thinks about Gaga more than she claims, after all.

I find it quite cool for her to tweet that line popularized by the Telephone MV years ago despite of the rough things happened. It's easy to love her! She's an A+ talent, and I'd love for her and Gaga to collaborate again in the future, perhaps not within the next two years or so, but someday when everything unfortunate between the two are already forgiven and forgotten. 

I don't think it's going to happen, but I would be here for this. Even if I don't like her personnality, I think she's talented. She would have fitted a lot on ARTPOP !

Telephone Part II

FT Rihanna

Britney

Azealia Exclusive Baby

:excited2:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Rat Boy

Telephone Part II

FT Rihanna

Britney

Azealia Exclusive Baby

:excited2: