💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you remember what you were doing when Gaga announced ARTPOP?

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sleeping. Woke up to the news :flutter: I remember I felt something was going to happen before going to bed that night because of DJWS's tweets...

Can't believe that was in July 2013, time flies :(

Do you hear that? It's poison.

I woke up, opened Facebook and Gaga had changed her profile and cover pics and I was like "WTF IS GOING ON :udidnt:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I was on atrl when I found out about the announcement from there. I checked twitter to see if it was true and it was! I was excited.

Love Trumps Hate

i was literally waiting for her to announce something. every day that month i remmeber i was so ****ing thirsty i couldn't handle myself. it just so happened to pop up mysterious ":)" tweets and everyone was pressed when that russel guy tweeted bc everyone thought he was bsing 

HermioneGranger

I was at work, at the spa. I was sitting down on my lunch break and that's when I saw it on my phone.

drinkmytears

the official announcement through LM.COM

SO july

Oh, ok

I woke up and saw it on my phone, not too exciting.

I was sleeping but then I woke up in the middle of the night and out of nowhere I checked GGD and I saw lots of comments on the status update. I started to scream, I woke up my sister and I asked her if I wasn't dreaming. After that I couldn't sleep and it was already 3:30 in the morning :giveup: Such a memorable day :giveup:

Jewels n Drugs

i was so thirsty i was checking twitter every hour. Searching stuff like "ARTPOP" and "gaga" :laughga:

and finally i saw that picture and the announcment and i died. it was like 2 am :smh::flutter:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I remember coming home from work, I was on the train minding my own business only to go on Facebook and see this picture:

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-promo-photo-ultra-high-

And then proceeded to have a mini heart attack!  :flutter:

Archived