Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

JEANBO

Featured Posts

*NFv0Vj4l.jpg

Game overview:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically acclaimed digital title from Crystal Dynamics, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. The adventure takes place deep in the deserts of Egypt, where an ancient Temple to Set has just been discovered. Set, the god of chaos, once ruled all of Egypt after murdering his brother Osiris and enslaving the other gods, but when Egypt was no longer enough, he vanished into the land of the dead intent on raising an army that could conquer the world, but he never returned.

Lara Croft, famed explorer, thought she would be first to arrive at the temple, but up-and-coming archaeologist Carter Bell beat her to the entrance. They each hoped to find the mythical Staff of Osiris, but they discovered more than they bargained for.

The Temple was a prison for Horus and Isis, the last of the old gods not bound to Set. Seeing the Staff, Carter removed it from a mechanism, setting off the trap meant to keep Horus and Isis imprisoned. Lara and Carter now find themselves marked for death. Horus and Isis, freed from thousands of years in prison and in possession of the staff, promise Carter and Lara they will help them resurrect Osiris, the only god capable of saving Lara and Carter from judgment, and the only power that can hope to defeat Set. With a common goal of finding the fragments of Osiris, and stopping the return of Set, the companions form an alliance.

As they fight their way across the sands, they must face gods and monsters of myth and legend driven mad and controlled by Set. At stake is the fate of the world, as Set marshals his powers in order to return and reclaim his throne in the world of the living, with an army of the dead behind him. Set knows the prophecy has come, intent on remaking the world in his own image, a nightmare of storms and death.

Key Features:

-Sequel to the critically acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, one of the best-selling digital titles of all time.

-First ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode – offline and online supported.

-Compete against your friends to earn bigger rewards, weapons unlocks, and artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you sacrifice your friends for a higher score?

-Stunning visuals with no load-times and hundreds of relics, weapons, and artifacts to discover.

Vital info:

-Developer: Crystal Dynamics
-Platforms: Xbox One / PlayStation 4 / PC
-Genre: Action Adventure
-Players: Single player
-4-player co-op (offline/online)
-Release: December 9th 2014

Videos:

*Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8d_usd7BQ

*Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bOWgQhE6Yw

Pictures:

screen002.jpg

screen006.jpg

screen003.jpg

Any Lara Croft/Tomb Raider fans here? Are you excited about new Lara Croft game? :party:

SweetEscape

I am a huge Lara Croft fan, but I'm disappointed this won't get released on the PS3 :madge:

It looks cool but it kinda feels like a giant step backwards from Tomb Raider 2013, I'm not sure if I want to pick it up or not

Yaaaaaaassssss!

I finish the the Guardian of Light on my iPhone when it came out.

I love Lara Croft in general, I played the first since the 90's :flutter:

I was playing also with the first that they converted for iPad-iPhone but it was very messy the control dynamic :emma:

It looks cool but it kinda feels like a giant step backwards from Tomb Raider 2013, I'm not sure if I want to pick it up or not

This is actually a side sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, which was an isometric co-op game in a similar way to this one. It has nothing to do with 2013 Tomb Raider. Rise of the Tomb Raider which will come out in 2015 for Xbox One is sequel to TR2013. :)

Kim Kardashian

Gimme

Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

This will always remain the best Tomb Raider, a masterpiece for those times.

tomb%20raider%203.jpg

My favorite classic TR game is first one, but this one comes on second place. Very challenging and fun game till this day. :legend:

This is actually a side sequel to Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, which was an isometric co-op game in a similar way to this one. It has nothing to do with 2013 Tomb Raider. Rise of the Tomb Raider which will come out in 2015 for Xbox One is sequel to TR2013. :)

I know all of this, but I just feel it's (for lack of a better term)reductive to continue with the same gameplay ideals that caused the franchise to decline for most of the 7th gen.

My favorite classic TR game is first one, but this one comes on second place. Very challenging and fun game till this day. :legend:

I love all the first three games tbh, but the III was very brilliant in locations, story, I have good memories on it because I used to play it with my Bff during the summer late in the night  :flutter:

Exactly this is totally different, and it was easy to play with the iPhone-iPad :yes:

I know all of this, but I just feel it's (for lack of a better term)reductive to continue with the same gameplay ideals that caused the franchise to decline for most of the 7th gen.

Oh, I understand you. I was first very skeptic about whole isometric Tomb Raider but after playing GOL I changed my mind. I just look at this games as a side fun that will make the wait for main game shorter. This Lara Croft games are just about pure fun and co-op nothing more. You know, like Gaga's jazz album. ;)

I love all the first three games tbh, but the III was very brilliant in locations, story, I have good memories on it because I used to play it with my Bff during the summer late in the night  :flutter:

I also used to play those games with my friend, but we only managed to pass first levels (we were 4 or 5 years old with no knowledge of English). :toofloppy:

And I remember my dad playing those games and me watching. Such great times. :giveup:

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIWLT0QVPzw

THE NOSTALGIA. :giveup:

SO EXCITED!!!!

I'm currently re-playing Tomb Raider III - The Lost Artifact and it's absolutely brilliant. 

The Lost Artifact is the first "gold" game I played. It's short but very sweet. :legend:

The Lost Artifact is the first "gold" game I played. It's short but very sweet. :legend:

Every level is just so perfectly well done. There's not a single moment that feels like it's dragging, and the locations are so unique. 

Archived