CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Meh. Boom Clap is still her best song. 

not when she has a perfect album Called 'True Romance' full of superior bops

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

you could just hop off my **** instead of riding it so dryly like you are. 

my opinion is my opinion and if you don't like it then stay quite and enjoy your horrible taste in music. 

a42.jpg

Just kidding, I just wanted a reason to use this image

:giggle: I agree most of her new stuff doesn't sound good though :/

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

DrewStevens

not when she has a perfect album Called 'True Romance' full of superior bops

I think Boom Clap is her best song  :shrug:

But True Romance was better than Sucker. 

drinkmytears

you could just hop off my **** instead of riding it so dryly like you are. 

my opinion is my opinion and if you don't like it then stay quite and enjoy your horrible taste in music. 

i never even said if i liked the song or not.

why are you posting on a website for opinions if you don't want people to respond to your opinion?

nobody has any issue with you liking or not liking a song. your points just weren't true, and that's a fact not an opinion. this song doesn't sound like what's being played right now. maybe you just don't understand what generic means.

you are just crass. nobody is riding anything dryly, we are just talking. 

aaronyoji

none of these songs sound anything like fancy. I also am unsure of how they're generic because they sound nothing like what's on the radio or charts. she sounds very 90s punk and that's not appealing to the public.

you could just say "I don't like it" instead of giving invalid reasons

lol cute. yes this is so scary to the "gp". theyre shaking at the clubs tbh. 

lol cute. yes this is so scary to the "gp". theyre shaking at the clubs tbh. 

so apparently when something's very shouty it makes it appealing to the GP?

WHEN was the last time a song such as this one chart high? this IS a 90s Pop Punk song which does make it usually unappealing to the GP unlike Boom Clap for example.

I think Boom Clap is her best song  :shrug:

But True Romance was better than Sucker. 

yeah I agree, Sucker doesn't come really close to True Romance but it's hard to beat TR (Imo) when TR is my all time favorite album

aaronyoji

so apparently when something's very shouty it makes it appealing to the GP?

WHEN was the last time a song such as this one chart high? this IS a 90s Pop Punk song which does make it usually unappealing to the GP unlike Boom Clap for example.

yeah I agree, Sucker doesn't come really close to True Romance but it's hard to beat TR (Imo) when TR is my all time favorite album

yes, ever since gwen stefani's solo stuff, like hollaback girl, melody less shouty choruses has been quite accustom to pop music. look i loooove charli, and i can kinda hear the punk 90s influences, but its still very pop and not as threatening and subversive as you put it, i just thought it was very lol....

RAMROD

It is just Shampoo mess this one.

You know, the duo Shampoo from the 90s??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

yes, ever since gwen stefani's solo stuff, like hollaback girl, melody less shouty choruses has been quite accustom to pop music. look i loooove charli, and i can kinda hear the punk 90s influences, but its still very pop and not as threatening and subversive as you put it, i just thought it was very lol....

TBH i'd see what you're talking about when it comes to Fancy for example. Charli did a shouty chorus and it went no.1 and honestly it does remind me of Hollaback Girl. But this song really can't be compared to either

Archived