Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga the most talented modern popstar?

Quark

Featured Posts

For me Kiesza is the most talented pop girl out there right now... then Beyonce, then P!nk and Gaga!

Katy Perry is also very talented, although this fanbase would rush to say otherwise just because how pressed she made them this past era...

Kiesza is so underrated in terms of performing. Her EMA performance was the first I seen but I was blown away by it :omg:

-

For Gaga it depends on what specifically you mean. In vocals, she's one of the best, in dancing, God no :smh:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Kiesza is so underrated in terms of performing. Her EMA performance was the first I seen but I was blown away by it :omg:

-

For Gaga it depends on what specifically you mean. In vocals, she's one of the best, in dancing, God no :smh:

Kiesza is so underrated in all terms, she writes, produces, plays different instruments including guitar and piano, has very good vocals that she can keep in tune while dancing and yet her choreos are mind-blowing. Not to mention she's very down-to earth, kind and sweet to her fans too.

Gaga used to be that energetic when she first came out, but lately I feel like she's settling for the fact that she knows she has such a powerful voice and musical abilities, however her dancing skills and performance overrall have been declining imo. Yet she's still one of the most talented girls in the pop scene, but it doesn't surprise me this thread is getting so many biased opinions, it's Gaga site after all!

Kiesza is so underrated in all terms, she writes, produces, plays different instruments including guitar and piano, has very good vocals that she can keep in tune while dancing and yet her choreos are mind-blowing. Not to mention she's very down-to erth, kind ans sweet to her fans too.

Gaga used to be that energetic when she first came out, but lately I feel like she's settling for the fact that she knows she has such a powerful voice and musical abilities, however her dancing skills and performance overrall have been declining imo. Yet she's still one of the most talented girls in the pop scene, but it doesn't surprise me this thread is getting so many biased opinions, it's Gaga site after all!

I'll need to check out more of her stuff, I acc told myself to do that ages ago but forgot all about it :emma:

She is the most versatile musician. She, as a pop star, is the most talented (when talking about multiple fields) and well-rounded among her peers

For me Kiesza is the most talented pop girl out there right now... then Beyonce, then P!nk and Gaga!

Katy Perry is also very talented, although this fanbase would rush to say otherwise just because how pressed she made them this past era...

Kiesza is talented, but she hasn't proved much yet. I think gaga blows away all of them.

HausOfMiklaus

I thoroughly agree. With virtuoso piano-playing abilities, versatile singing voice, and a mind that's honed for maximum artistic expression, she's pop's rightful queen.

Monster2015

Ok lets check...

1.She can sing. Point blank. Vocally trained and has the same vocal coach as Christina Aguilera so that should tell you something.

2. She can play the piano. One of the most vibrant and difficult instruments to play and she's classically trained on it. There aren't many modern pop stars that can play the piano if not any as well as her (i'm not talking just chords. The ability to move up and down the key and understand cadences and chord progressions.)

3.She writes her own songs. The list is so thin on artists who write their own songs.

4.She wrote music for other peasants in the music industry.

5. She didn't start with help from another company (Nickelodeon, American Idol, The Voice, etc.) she built her own success

6. She can dance. Well dance in a manner that's well enough. She isn't a Beyonce but at least she can dance instead of just sitting there (thank you dance clubs)

7. She can change genres. Jazz, Rock, R&B,. Not the bs attempt of Katy Perry's Jazz.

8. She has memorable songs. Not singles that come and go. I dont care if she doesn't get #1 singles. Applause lost the Roar war chart wise but Applause wins in longevity

9. She has WAY more impact in the media than anyone else. If an artists video leaks and within 10 seconds becomes the most trending topic on the internet, i dont know what to say. and her fashion is talked about more than your fav.

10. She supports human rights and equality.

So if your fav can do the 10 above and more than let me know because she is the greatest modern musician. And she will be remembered as a legend!

Psychedelic

Kiesza is talented, but she hasn't proved much yet. I think gaga blows away all of them.

She hasn't proved much because only a few people know much about her.

Had she made it bigger already, all others would be taking seats  :haha:

I'll need to check out more of her stuff, I acc told myself to do that ages ago but forgot all about it :emma:

Yes do, you''ll be surprised... you'll probably love her if you enjoy 90's dance. Her acoustics are awesome too.

Vocally, gaga is the best if you ask me. No major pop girl could TOUCH lush life like her. Yes shes a much better vocalist than Adele, however Adele is Adele for a reason.

Gaga is a lot of the whole package, but not the best dancer however a relentless performer. She really is top tier.

Stefani328

Best Pop Star? YES

Especially with her peers like Rihanna, Katy, Britney etc. she really doesn't have competition talent wise. 

I love Adele and Beyonce so much but I don't consider them pop stars. 

Pink, Bruno, and JT are amazing and I would put them in the pop star category. 

I think each pop star has their strengths/weaknesses. But I have always said that I think Gaga is the best all round performer in terms of pop music.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived