Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I feel ashamed to say that the rape scene was shot beautifully. :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I'm sick of  her glamorizing violence towards women.  :scar:

She wasn't as delusional when Born To Die was released, but then with Paradise she started losing the plot. By the time Ultraviolence was released, she was gone. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

The scene was great (... you know what I mean :messga: ) and I'm surprised that they didn't try to shock by showing even more than what was shown.

Anyways, for a music video, it's controversial enough. I can't wait to watch the real music video with this scene. :party: I need some new Marilyn Manson in my life ASAP (pre-order The Pale Emperor now tbh). :giveup:

The link isnt working for me.. Is there another place to watch it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptMszHvv3zQ

The Preying Mantis ate the Lady Bug.

That actually most the most memorable image for me.

2nd was the balloons with rape written on them.

Update: According to Marilyn Manson's camp, Manson was not involved with the Del Rey scenes. "Manson did not direct this, shoot it, nor was it for a Marilyn Manson video or outtake footage made by him or to be used by him with his music," said Manson's representative, Kathryn Frazier of Biz3. "It must be a fan video splicing up old Manson video footage with someone else's Lana Del Rey footage." The video has also been taken down.

Looks like Manson had and wants no part of it and is distancing himself from the clip mashup.

Looks like Manson had and wants no part of it and is distancing himself from the clip mashup.

:/ oh well... :noparty: :noparty:

Then wth was that clip for. :laughga:

Archived