💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek LIVE! Official DVD to be released on 12/23 (pre-order 11/28)

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanMonster

Just thought I'd mention this is airing in Australia on SBS One (and HD) at 1pm Tuesday   :party:

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I literally just had a meltdown of excitement!! Finally some more Aus promo and I get to see the special in my living room! Hopefully they chose this time wisely and it's when older people (who are more likely to buy jazz albums) will be watching! Slay at the endless promo. I don't know why I am so excited!!

efuXp0LCeJcdO.gif

Don't worry for the regions thing, I checked on amazon France, and they have it, so it's coming to Europe as well!

sarahb

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I literally just had a meltdown of excitement!! Finally some more Aus promo and I get to see the special in my living room! Hopefully they chose this time wisely and it's when older people (who are more likely to buy jazz albums) will be watching! Slay at the endless promo. I don't know why I am so excited!!

efuXp0LCeJcdO.gif

If you have Foxtel/Austar and the 'Smooth' channel they're also playing a Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett special a few times next week (not sure what it is though). But yes I'm loving promo!  :excited:

Will it play in Uk DVD players?

It's going to be released everywhere I guess so don't worry... I preordered it from Amazon France already (Not import it seems)

By the way, the version on Youtube is 54 minutes or so, the Blu-ray/DVD is going to have 20 minutes bonus footage right? I hope they're going to include all the promo videos they shoot for the songs, it would be awesome 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

DanMonster

If you have Foxtel/Austar and the 'Smooth' channel they're also playing a Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett special a few times next week (not sure what it is though). But yes I'm loving promo!  :excited:

Yes it is really great. I don't have Foxtel though so I will have to stick with SBS haha!

ViviLittleM

Contenu du DVD

Cheek To Cheek
    They All Laughed
    Lady’s In Love With You
    Nature Boy
    Goody Goody
    How Do You Keep The Music Playing?
    Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
    Bewitched Bothered And Bewildered
    Firefly
    I Won’t Dance
    Don’t Wait Too Long
    I Can’t Give You Anything But Love
    Lush Life
    Sophisticated Lady
    Let’s Face The Music And Dance
    Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye
    But Beautiful
    Don’t Mean A Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)

davidmonster

It's now $17.99 and says "This title will be released on January 20, 2015"!!!! Did they change the release date?!

yes   :cry:

spicemuncher

As long as it gets released, I'm good. I don't mind it being postponed because I spent way too much the past few months and need to save a bit!

Am I A Girl
It's now $17.99 and says "This title will be released on January 20, 2015"!!!! Did they change the release date?!
so does that mean if you ordered the CTC box set you will get CTC live before everyone else.. Because the box set ships on or around December 31. So does this mean the people who got the box set will have CTC live before everyone else

Archived