💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Y/N: Would this make a better album cover for Born This Way?

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

I use the deluxe, which i think is on par with that pic (without the triangle), i love motorbikega but that font :wtf: would look 100x better with no font

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you're allowed to post that picture because it breaks the new NSFW rule as it shows her buttocks :sweat:

WTF?

IT'S LADY ****ING GAGA IN THAT PIC

:rip:  :toofloppy:  :giveup:  :toofunny:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Nothing is better, MotorcycleGa is iconic.

Even.if for dufferent reasons for some other people.

Still it got your attention.

And it made you reacts.

Name how many cover art that do this thing in recent memories.

Exactly, that cover will be remain one of the most iconic ever, I won't never change it with others :yes:

Tokyo Rose

I don't think you're allowed to post that picture because it breaks the new NSFW rule as it shows her buttocks :sweat: I'd advise you to remove the picture and leave a link (I think that's how it's supposed to be done :huh: )

On-topic: I like this one too :yes: But the deluxe version of the real one is lovely too :flutter: In a way I'd dislike this one because people would say Katy Perry copied the album name PRISM from it :rip:

It's a bit rediculous. Technically the ARTPOP album cover is NSFW too. The only thing covering her breasts is her hands.

We should be allowed to post NSFW pics of Gaga on her own site.

If it's not too revealing for her twitter or instagram, than why is it too revealing on her on fansite?

I still think that pic looks like Gaga's wiping her ass with a bandana.

(Sorry, but I do. :laughga:)

Can't unsee. Thanks.  :grr:

Dominic

I still think that pic looks like Gaga's wiping her ass with a bandana.

(Sorry, but I do. :laughga:)

I will never look at this the same again :fan:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Elizabeth

Cool image, but honestly I do think that the standard cover for Born This Way is perfect, and at the time I was kinda bummed that another version of the same image wasn't used for the special edition (like Gaga talked about in a Gagavision) rather than just zooming in on her face.

Archived