💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GP Reacts to Gaga's artRave Live Stream

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Here are some of the comments posted by the GP on Yahoo!:

"She thinks her costumes are creative, outrageous and shocking. Seriously I think they are just plain silly. A 10 year old could make this thrown together garbage and paste it on somebody. What is the point?? Your music stinks so bad you need props is what it is with pop stars. You never see real musicians do this like jazz musicians or classical musicians".

"Lady Gaga can actually sing and has more talent than most of the so called singers in pop culture today. We pay attention to the Kardashians, why?? They have a combined talent of a moth"

"In the headline picture, she looked like a huge gold-colored spider and that's the ONLY reason I clicked on this important news feed."

"Ms. Gaga has yet to grasp the concept that Halloween is only once a year"

"It confuses me in her video's how sometimes she can look hot, and other times look okay, and other times look like a man. I really cant believe the hot lady is her and don't really understand it."

"The songs and the collaboration with Tony Bennett, by far, is the best thing she has done thus far. It showed that she really can sing and act normal."

"Lady Gaga's days are numbered and has zero wow factor anymore. She's more of an eye soar than anything else these days."

"To all haters... this girl entertained the whole world. There was not one country on the planet that did not know her name. She made this happen..."

"I'm a 57 y.o. female and I love this Lady Gaga. My roots are with the rockers of the late 70's."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicole Richie

"The songs and the collaboration with Tony Bennett, by far, is the best thing she has done thus far. It showed that she really can sing and act normal."

I'm sorry but it just needs a pic of queen coco

yahoo members HATE her, some of the comments ive seen on other articles are absolulty vile

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GagaMyBlood95

People either love her or hate her (not including monsters obviously) and she is the only pop star today to be able to do this and have an impact on music industry!

Archived