đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Final artRAVE live-streamed by Yahoo from Paris, France

Foivos

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't watch the stream because I had work and school :( I want to watch it now but I can't because starlight is on :awkney: I couldn't deal with that in person so there's no way I can deal with that on the stream :awkney: can't wait till gaga comes on!!

I'm totally gonna ball my eyes out when she cries at the end :(

Stefani328

I hope someone recorded it. I was at work and I'm so sad I missed this :(

It's showing again now :)

NewUsername

It's over  :cry:  that was beautiful. Gypsy and the ending backstage was so emotional. Goodbye ARTPOP  :cry: 

So happy for having being able to see the artRAVE in person  :worship:  :cry:  :giveup:

I'm so sad the ARTPOP era is over :( I love you Gaga, ARTPOP and artRAVE I'm so glad I got to experience you as much as I can

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG IT STARTED AGAIN!!!!!!! I'm definitely gonna watch it again. this will be the REAL last time!!!

OMG  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I'm crying already

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

It's so wonderful to see so many people saying such nice things about this era...it definitely had its share of drama, but the music and the artistry meant so much to me. I'm not really the type of person who usually feels connected to the famous folk of the world, but ARTPOP made me feel connected to Gaga. Seeing the very first artRAVE in Ft. Lauderdale, being front row, and actually making eye contact with her is an experience I will never forget. I will miss this era so much! <3

Archived