đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would you say if you were Gaga who just won AOTY for ARTPOP?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

1016149-lady-gaga-winning-grammy-2011-sh

i might be drunk, but whatever.

I don't know why but I think Koons' Ball will be part of Gaga's Grammy outfit (if she is attending).

So imagine if you were Gaga and you just won Album of the Year or Best Pop Vocal Album for ARTPOP, how would your speech be?

"Oh my god, thank you so much!!! Throughout the year, I had ups and downs with this album, *cries* I was in the worst situation when I released this album (of the millennium :hor: ), critics were harsh to my album *cries*, and this recognition means so much to me. Thank you to my new label, DJ White Shadow, Zedd, who made this wonderful album with me, my family, Tony Bennett who cured my soul, Taylor Kinney who's always been that supportive, Asia who lets me play with her body however I want and her adorable faces, and most importantly my little monsters and every single fan of ARTPOP. *paws up*"

*Screams really loud and raises the Grammy*

"I AM ARTPOP! HEIL TO VENUS!!!"

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-tracklist-influences-an

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaXCupcakke

I'm here for it.  But the chances of this happening are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.   :lolgaga:

Bradley

I'm here for it.  But the chances of this happening are 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.   :lolgaga:

that's why i said I might be drunk

"F*** YOU GRAMMY AWARDS! THIS IS ARTPOP!"

*throws award on the ground and breaks it*

*Millie Brown emerges and vomits on the award*

*Gaga and Millie ride a live pig off stage as Swine plays in the background and the audience is soaked in colored paint*

Bradley

*Gaga and Millie ride a live pig off stage as Swine plays in the background and the audience is soaked in colored paint*

:rip:

:manicure:

not at u shading Madeon, the #3 best producer on ARTPOP :manicure:

Madeon produced only two tracks and I thought it's impossible to mention every producer. 

I was going to write something like that lmaooo :rip:

artpopmess

Something like "From all my albums you chose to award this one? What a mess" *laughs all the way to backstage*

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Bradley

Something like "From all my albums you chose to award this one? What a mess" *laughs all the way to backstage*

:rip: You've just broken my hopes, because I actually thought she might have a chance.

Archived