💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your parents first reaction to you liking Gaga?

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

Me singing and dancing to Paparazzi

tumblr_m9ftp8Q4K41rt2th0o1_400.gif

Dad

giphy.gif

Mom

GIF-nod-pleased-agreeing-approval--Noddi

I fxcking love you for using Sienfeld GIFs :laughga:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I fxcking love you for using Sienfeld GIFs :laughga:

I personally drawn in by George Costanza.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

My dad said, I'm glad your starting to have a different tase in music (at the time I loved the Beatles and I really didn't listen to anything else) but do you really have too listen to gaga? And my mom doesn't like gaga but I made them go to artRAVE but now I don't think they care

Radio Ga Ga

When I was 12 and told my mom about her, she was like "seriously?", cuz she thought she was the weirdest in the world (well she kinda was at that time). And then as I showed her more peaceful songs like Brown Eyes, Speechless, and The Edge Of Glory, she liked her more (she doesn't like pop music that much, so yeah), and then I showed her some of Gaga's best performances and Marry the Night, which convinced her that Gaga is really talented 

My Mom is glad I like Lady Gaga because most of what I listen to is either Hard Rock, Metal, Jazz Fusion, or Neo-Classical music. She's pretty much the only artist that could be considered pop that I like, so she was happy about it. My Dad is very silent, but he doesen't seem to hate her.

Archived