💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your parents first reaction to you liking Gaga?

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

My parents both think she's really talented, and my mum really likes her music. My cousin also loves her and came with me to artRAVE but isn't a stan, and her mum (my aunt) also loves her. Other than that I'm not sure.

"That crotch-spreading pop sl*t! Are you serious?"

:lmao:

I don't remember how they acted at first, I think they were just indifferent during The Fame because they thought she was just a fad. But I remember asking mom which Fame Monster cover I should buy when she was driving me to buy it, and she was just like "The blonde one I guess. It looks less freaky. She's just a weirdo." They didn't like her after the Alejandro video because they're very religious, and they weren't too happy about Born This Way either because it's "a song about gays." They liked The Edge of Glory and Yoü and I, though. But that's about it. They're pretty much indifferent now, but they just think she's weird. I listened to Applause and DWUW with them in the car when it came on the radio, and they just asked if it was Gaga. They didn't say anything about the songs. When I was going to the artRAVE this past May, my mom was like, "Is she gonna wear meat? Isn't it gonna smell?" :smh: Dad just kept asking if she sang Yoü and I...he ****ing loves that song. :rip:

I don't think they had any ''reaction'' cause I've always been a fan of many artists. But they think she's the best performer ever :whitney: My mom's fave song is Electric Chapel and she loves Cheek To Cheek, especially The Lady Is A Tramp.

My mom loves Alejandro and Bad Romance :gaga:

She's okay with me loving Gaga. She even drove me to see Gaga in another country back in 2010.

My parents thought she made straight guys turn gay

and also they thought she was satanic

No lies detected :derpga:

MANiDONTCURE

My dad likes to listen to her albums, my mom is like "no u cant shes satanist!" when I first told her, but now she doesn't really care.

Firestarter

"That crotch-spreading pop sl*t! Are you serious?"

good god, your parents actually talk to you like that?  :shocked: 

I discovered Gaga at the same time with my mom. we were watching music channels together and Bad Romance came on. I instantly became a fan and she liked her. my mother likes fashion in general, and she found Gaga's clothes to be quite endearing. to tell the truth, I even taught my mother to do the sandwich dance from Telephone :toofunny: so she is a part time little monster I guess. 

sandwich-dance-lady-gaga-34078331-200-14

Lona Delery

My father was like "what the hell this woman is over for years now"

:toofunny:

And my mother didn't really care

That was in 2010/11

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

FameHookah

"You only like her because she kinda looks like you in drag"

My mom back in 2009

"Crazy b---h"

"She is just like a bad drag madonna impersonator"

"She has a dick"

"Satanic wh0re"

My mom said "she has a manly look, just look at her eyes, she is a man i can tell by her eyes and hips"

W T F

they loved the 2009 vmas performance tho (only ha vocals not the blood)

WTF is MDNA

I think my dad doesn't really care. He didn't know until my sister talked to my other sis about me going to TBTWB when he was there and he asked me how was it and did I have fun.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived