Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

Why does everyone on this website think that you either have to blindly praise everything or drag everything to the pits of hell?

I didn't like Starlight's set either, but I didn't come online and b---h about it incessantly because I didn't pay to see Starlight. I paid to see Gaga.

Actually you did. Small percent of ticket is for starlight. And whats wrong with people expressing their opinion

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

Actually you did. Small percent of ticket is for starlight. And whats wrong with people expressing their opinion

So what if a percentage of my money went to Starlight? A percentage also went to Ticketmaster. I did not purchase my tickets for the sake of supporting their business, even if the money I spent does support them. I purchased them for the sake of seeing Gaga. Out of all of the shows I've attended in my life, I can't recall a single opening act that I thoroughly enjoyed. However, GGD is literally the only place I've ever seen people complain about openings acts as if they were owed something.

And again, no one is saying that people aren't entitled to their opinions. Like I said before, I didn't enjoy Starlight's set either. However, I fail to see what is to be accomplished by contributing to a discourse consisting of nasty, hurtful things about someone who we know is very close to Gaga.

BloodyM

I think her set at Amsterdam Artrave was too repetitive and flat, but she was really good at the Artrave after party!! All she needs to to is mix things up a bit and play more dance-able melodic tunes.  

RainingOnMe

LMs really should be nicer about Lady Starlight, considering she's Gaga's longtime friend. I really do wish this fanbase would grow up a bit.

:(

Cody Draco

I find it hilarious just yesterday all you were complaining about how horrible it is and now all I see is "omg i feel so bad for her ;(" or "it wasn't bad poor starlight"

Little Flipfloppers.

zexion_armando

You're also one of the rudest, most disrespectful people on this website, and the day I give a **** about anything you think is the day I'll go walk into traffic.

I suggest going into traffic then.

Hydrangea

Starlight is hilarious her hand dancing is the best and you can tell she really tries and cares about her music I love her

I’m a bad friend

She knows people hate it but she still carries it on?

People pay good money for those tickets. I know they don't pay to see her specifically but they don't deserve to be bored out of their minds for some ridiculous vanity performance 

When I saw her I didn't boo or anything but her set was stale after 5 minutes let alone 30-45 however long it takes for gaga to be ready.

Liked her BTWB performance better because at least I had something to look at. At least she is true to her music and it doesn't seem to be affecting her, at least respect her craft.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived