💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight: "Don't worry, the audience hated us"

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was too long, I didn't hate it but it did give me a headache after a while, if she's doing a 40min set she should make it more engaging instead of the same beat going on and on for like half an hour

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

:shocked: :shocked:  I didn't hate her live-set

Idk, it makes me sad when people say bad things about themselves

Yea. :cry:

Tommymonster44

Honestly, I didn't like per btwb performance at all and her stuff isn't in my taste. She just isnt the right person to open for a pop star.

That said, I'm allowed to dislike her music while still being respectful to what she believes to be artistry. I'm also allowed to dislike her while being a Gaga fan. They are obviously best friends, and although I may hate Starlights music, the fact that Gaga still has her open her shows is one of traits that I love about gaga. What other pop star would do this? They would be too scared about alienating fans and losing money, but Gaga isn't.

If she would've swapped set times with the support act I don't think it would've been as bad, Hatsune at my date went on and off in a flash (people seemed genuinely interested in it too) while Starlight dragged on after a while.

I feel bad for her :air:.

I liked her performance, but after the first 30 minutes it just gets monotonous.

This. It felt like she just kept playing the same thing over and over. I liked it, but like you said, after a half hour I'm just like "When the hell is GaGa gonna come on?"

To be honest with y'all I know **** all about Colleen or her sets. Never attended a show she opened for and never bother to look into her that much.

But I find it weak that y'all are stanning for her now and making out she's some super grand artist who sticks to ha colors when the most of you had nothing good to say about her or her set a few days ago.

200.gif

That b---h created Lady Gaga and those kids cant even respect her

:smh:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

fede ARTPOP

her shows are basic and weird...shes loosing the oportunity to do sometging great tbh..

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0T8De6Dmnc

Such a legend :queenga:

she just needs better melodies and not be that repetitive  :duck:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

But I find it weak that y'all are stanning for her now and making out she's some super grand artist who sticks to ha colors when the most of you had nothing good to say about her or her set a few days ago.

Right! So she admitted that she knows people don't like her music... Does that make her music better..?

Archived