💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you judge other fans for not buying Gaga's albums?

Sparkly

Featured Posts

BringDaNoize

I do. I bought ARTPOP like 5 times. 2 digital (a clean one and an explicit one), the walmart edition, a regular one and deluxe from amazon  :usrs:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omegahedron

Yeah I do - this stuff doesn't come for free. Who pays for the hundreds of people supporting Gaga, all the artists and creative team that help film her videos, craft her outfits etc. It isn't owed to us.

that's like saying: do you judge other fans for not going to the artRave?

if they have the money and they illegally downloaded the album, I think they should buy it, but they can do whatever they want, I don't really care 

That's hardly the same though. 

I mean artRave tickets were expensive as hell plus most people live further away and need to travel/take a day of, pay transportation, food, sleeping arrangements, etc. In no way is that equivalent to paying 5€ for an album.

GagaSkeletonWay

Just because I haven't bought an album I don't have respect for the artist? I'm not a fan? Mess.

You can be a fan and not buy her albums, but you're not being respectful to the artist. If you go to a shop and you steal something you're not showing respect to the shopkeeper, it's exactly the same  :shrug:

I'm not saying that we should buy every single song that we listen to, cause I don't do it neither, but at least buy the music that you really appreciate, or at least stream it.

Phoenix

You can be a fan and not buy her albums, but you're not being respectful to the artist. If you go to a shop and you steal something you're not showing respect to the shopkeeper, it's exactly the same  :shrug:

I'm not saying that we should buy every single song that we listen to, cause I don't do it neither, but at least buy the music that you really appreciate, or at least stream it.

But did you read my 2nd post in this thread?

💎

I understand that a lot of people can't afford to buy the music, but, yes, I judge the fans who have plenty of money to buy it and don't. :manicure: Especially if they didn't at least buy Born This Way from Amazon during the 99¢ deal. :wtf:

GagaSkeletonWay

But did you read my 2nd post in this thread?

No, I've read it now. I never judged anyone on this thread because it is obvious that if you don't have money or your country doesn't have iTunes or proper physical copies you just simply can't buy them, and of course I understand that, I didn't mentioned it because I find it too obvious.

I referred to people who live in countries where buying albums is accessible and those who can save some euros to buy them, if someone is this situation and don't buy the albums that he/she really appreciate and love, I won't judge them, but I, of course, will think they are disrespectful people, that's what I wanted to say with my first post.

If you live in a developed country, yes.

If you can afford to go to dinner and a movie, you can afford to at least buy the albums of artists you respect.

The problem is that people don't value music or the work that's put into it. It's so disposable to them. Which is ironic because people always go on and on about how ~music is their life~ and they ~love music~

I don't support fans not buying their artists' music.

It's understandable to not buy music from someone you like, but not love. But if you're a real fan and love the artist, you should dish out pocket change to support them. It's kind of like voting. If everyone keeps the mentality that "oh, everyone else is buying their music so I won't", then it just all falls apart.

Whether or not you're poor or rich, I know everyone can save at least a penny a day which would cover the cost of buying an album over the course of at least a year. To some, an album is worth less than an hour's worth of work!

Do you like the music?

Do you have the money?

If you say yes to those two, I will kind of judge you.

Not where I'll hate you, but I'll be wondering why you haven't. :rip:

Archived