đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you judge other fans for not buying Gaga's albums?

Sparkly

Featured Posts

not everyone can afford to buy her music, as long as you support her and don't spread negativity i'm fine with it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

No judgement for people who barely struggle to have a warm meal everyday, who have financial difficulties - Heavy judgement for people who are way better off

THIS THIS AND THIS. If you can't afford it, it's okay but if you are not buying  her albums because you don' like the music or wathever, yes. 

GagaSkeletonWay

Why would you judge someone because he hasn't bought a CD? Do you show your love for someone by buying their work? By money?

No, you show respect to the artist

If you honestly can't afford to pay for an album from your fav that's sad and all, but when someone can afford to see her tours or some **** but doesn't pay for the album, it's stupid and pathetic and fake of them.

Phoenix

No, you show respect to the artist

Just because I haven't bought an album I don't have respect for the artist? I'm not a fan? Mess.

đź’Ž

No, never will and never have.

Some people can't afford to have a proper meal, and you will judge them for not buying a gaga album?

Sorry, but no

I like dancin', and ponies....

Interludicrous

I'm gonna be honest: I have the money to buy the albums, but I didn't buy them yet. The reason for that is a selfish one - I can say that - but that doesn't make it wrong. I'm in a time of my life right now where I cant afford a lot of things (I'm in college), so I want to make financial descisions that are wise in the long run. Going through college, building a social life, experiencing new things & getting the most out of life.

I don't own any music legally. But I still go out to see concerts, festivals and things like that. I even got to see Gaga twice. The reason that I pay for that, but not the albums, is that these are opportunities that I won't get anymore later in life. Artists will come and go, world tours will end, and I'll become older and get stuck in adult life without chances to go see my musical idols. But these concerts are literally priceless experiences for me at this time in my life that will stay with me forever. So I try to put all the extra money that I can spend into experiences like this rather than buying the albums. And in doing so, I still support these acts by paying for the tickets.

Also, I plan to buy all my favorite albums by the time that I can afford it, when I've finished colleged and settled with a job. I love collecting those things and I want to support those albums, but for me it's all a matter of prioritizing and "investing" the money at the appropriate times.

A lot of you probably hate people like me, but it's what I'm gonna stick to for this moment of my life :sweat:

Supersonic

so the better cause is to enrich lady gaga's bank account even more than it already is

what a metaphor hahaaa

yes, because she works her ass off and deserves to be paid that money. she broke her ****ing hip for us, how do you even dare to talk that way :awkney:

Lona Delery

I only judge those wo have the money to buy them, but they rather spend it on useless crap (d--gs etc).

If you don't have the money for it or you have to set useful priorities, then it's fine imo.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

holy scheisse

yes, because she works her ass off and deserves to be paid that money. she broke her ****ing hip for us, how do you even dare to talk that way :awkney:

:awkney: im ovr it, that comment was more of a critique on somebody comparing social justice to buying lady gaga albums.

she has more money than she can even deal with i think she iwll be fine if some of her less wealthy fans choose to stream, or to pirate if streaming isnt possible for whatever reason. either way they are still her fans.

PopBitch

I bought it. I don't listen to it anymore, not really a fan of it. But I always support my favorite artists, because I am an album person, not a singles person. I support artists who have that philosophy, which Gaga is an albums artist and one of the reasons I like her.

Sometimes you need to live with an album as a body of work and give it time to percolate into your listening experience with it. After a while, often I fall in love with albums I didn't like at first or the opposite, I might not care for the music or grow bored. But if it's one of my favorite artists I will always buy it to give it a chance. And if it doesn't work for me or I lose interest, I create a playlist of the few songs I like and listen to those.

If they listen to the album but haven't bought it (illegally downloaded it) then I'm a bit like :huh: because if you like the artist and music then I think it's best if you support the artist by purchasing the album :yes:

If they don't like the album and haven't bought it then that's totally fine :laughga: I don't expect people to buy music that they don't like :shrug: I find it peculiar that some people expect others to blindly buy Gaga's work even if they don't enjoy it - that money is better spent on music that you do enjoy in my opinion :duck:

On the whole I don't judge people regardless of whether they do or don't buy Gaga's music. Support can be shown in many ways, not just by money

I agree with everything in that post !

If you only like two or three songs, then sure, buying it would be silly !

Archived