💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you judge other fans for not buying Gaga's albums?

Sparkly

Featured Posts

Phoenix

I never bought any album 'cause my country has no iTunes store and there's no proper original physical copies just some lame printed out covers and burned CD's from a torrent. And go ahead if you want you can judge that, but that's messed up. Maybe you all should step back and look into the whole situation before judging every single person for stuff like this that's not even important. But I'm used to judgmental people on here, it's nothing new and it's quite sad.

Also, just because you have enough money to buy every single thing that comes to your mind doesn't mean everybody has. There's even people who barely have anything to eat. You don't have to be homeless to struggle with financies.

💎

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I never bought any album 'cause my country has no iTunes store and there's no proper original physical copies just some lame printed out covers and burned CD's from a torrent. And go ahead if you want you can judge that, but that's messed up. Maybe you all should step back and look into the whole situation before judging every single person for stuff like this that's not even important. But I'm used to judgmental people on here, it's nothing new and it's quite sad.

Also, just because you have enough money to buy every single thing that comes to your mind doesn't mean everybody has. There's even people who barely have anything to eat. You don't have to be homeless to struggle with financies.

I can buy you some if you up for dinner..., or lunch. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

holy scheisse

I don't judge people for having money. I judge them for being able to support an artist properly but not doing so. Like I judge white men who see marginalized groups being discriminated or publicly harrassed but not saying anything. If you got a privilge, you can at least use it for a better cause than to adulate yourself

so the better cause is to enrich lady gaga's bank account even more than it already is

what a metaphor hahaaa

so the better cause is to enrich lady gaga's bank account even more than it already is

what a metaphor hahaaa

yes

8Bit Heart

I judge it if I know that legal means of getting music are accessible to you and yet you claim you can't afford it etc when you are clearly able to. :shrug: Like one of the fans in my country, he always Snapchats pictures of Starbucks drinks and lavish redundant items that he doesn't really need, and claims he "cannot afford to buy a CD". Like, are you kidding me :bye: 

SychosSoChic

Music not the Bling :bye:

I support Gaga by making sure she's at least nominated for most Pirated Artist  :oops:

jokes aside, I don't care how you get your fix of Gaga music as long as you get it. But if you're not going to buy singles or albums then I better not see you complaining about Gaga's "decline" or "decay" and how she's no longer "popular" :madge:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Fiona Apple

Well I buy everything Gaga makes.But people that aren't huge fans don't have to .

Sorry that's illogical.

I'm guessing you don't like jazz or C2C so you didn't buy it even though you are a Gaga fan

But you are saying whether or not you like, say ARTPOP, if you are a Gaga fan, you should still buy it. :confused:

I bought Cheek to cheek but in my opinion (even if I like it ) it's not a real  album,it's just covers...For ARTPOP she worked her ass off,to write it,produce it,record it ,choose the right songs,make videos,great performances...For Cheek to cheek she just recorded some old songs.

If you live in a place where it's easy to afford cds, great, but judging people for not buying album when in some countries ****ing The Fame Monster is almost 10% of minimum wage makes you stupid as hell

If you can/want to buy an album you buy it and great, the artist thanks you for that, but that's not what makes you a fan/defines your love for the artists. You all should take Gaga as an example, since she is the subject of this thread, she didn't start making music for the money, but because she wanted her songs to change the world, so if her songs made a change in who you are that's what makes you a fan, not the ammount of money you gave her.

FRANK1991

it's really not that much money

I would totally give up a few meals by eating instant ramen to buy an album from Gaga

PLUS, ebay has really cheap albums, you just have to look

I saw ARTPOP for less than $5 :rip:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

that's like saying: do you judge other fans for not going to the artRave?

if they have the money and they illegally downloaded the album, I think they should buy it, but they can do whatever they want, I don't really care 

ApolloandVenus

'Fans' don't need to buy her albums. They are the people that say 'I love Lady Gaga. My favorite song is Bad Romance.' But I guess you're referring to monsters... so if you're a monster and you have the money, then you HAVE TO buy all her albums. But it's understandable if you don't have money or have priorities for the money (general living things). So yes, I judge fans that have money to spend, but pirate the albums. But I don't judge those who genuinely don't have the money and don't buy her albums but still support her, love her and don't spread negativity.  :kisses:

I think they should buy her music to support her, but not everyone can afford to buy all that music so it's understandable. So no I wouldn't judge any fans based on that! If they love her and support her music and spread positivity then, but if can't afford to buy her album that's okay at least they're still supporting her.   :sara:

GagaDragon

I bought ARTPOP on itunes and a physical copy (which i sold later) and i don't like the album at all. I'm an amazing fan, get on my level :teehee:

Archived