I went to the artRAVE last night, and now I'm depressed

Neptune

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sachasuperstar

I have seen it five time and the fall is just more heavy to take

Because it's ending and I won't be able to see it ever again  :cry: It was so so so good, I have no words to describe it. It's Gaga's best tour, in my opinion. It really felt like everybody was connected to each others. The feeling of greatness, the multitude of art forms, the bombarding of things to see/listen... The beautiful designs, the outfits. Everything was so perfect  :cry: and it's going to end soon.

I wanted to attend the artRAVE at least 3 more times, but that's not even a possibility at this point  :cry: there will be no more leucite catwalks, and rave outfits, and amazing lasers, and flawless backdrops...

Those catwalk were the **** !

Sachasuperstar

I remember at Madison Square Garden I meet  Tara, Darian Darling, Breedlove I was so drunk and so party I took a picture with Breedlove but not gonna post it cuz I have a **** face, I was really drunk.

This particular night, I really dance my life !

I went to 3 raves and had a little withdrawal after each one 

it's hard to be so excited for something for so long and then it is over in an instant 

Because it's ending and I won't be able to see it ever again  :cry: It was so so so good, I have no words to describe it. It's Gaga's best tour, in my opinion. It really felt like everybody was connected to each others. The feeling of greatness, the multitude of art forms, the bombarding of things to see/listen... The beautiful designs, the outfits. Everything was so perfect  :cry: and it's going to end soon.

I wanted to attend the artRAVE at least 3 more times, but that's not even a possibility at this point  :cry: there will be no more leucite catwalks, and rave outfits, and amazing lasers, and flawless backdrops...

Same babe. 

Mas estou mais triste de nĂƒÆ’ÂŁo ter visto a Gaga no Peatana Palace.

HausOfMark

I didn't get to go to the artRAVE at all and I'm depressed, if that makes you feel any better :air:

this tbh

-Mark

I am so happy I could share that moment with you <3 
It was an incredible experience and maybe the fact that we only could see it one makes it even more special.

#artRAVEdepression

AgusPop

Because it's ending and I won't be able to see it ever again :cry: It was so so so good, I have no words to describe it. It's Gaga's best tour, in my opinion. It really felt like everybody was connected to each others. The feeling of greatness, the multitude of art forms, the bombarding of things to see/listen... The beautiful designs, the outfits. Everything was so perfect :cry: and it's going to end soon.

I wanted to attend the artRAVE at least 3 more times, but that's not even a possibility at this point :cry: there will be no more leucite catwalks, and rave outfits, and amazing lasers, and flawless backdrops...

Well babe. If it's any consolation. You were able to attend. And i can't see her because she doesn't come to my flop Country (Argentina) and S.A.

So. Be happy :hug:

AdelaAngelo

i know how u feel... mine was on the 6th and i had been waiting for it for 9 months, i feel so connected to it. and i cant imagine i wont be seeing her again for at least 2 years (till the next tour... ) i wanted to go to a few too but it didnt work and now im trying everything to get to the last show in bercy but its almost impossible... tho i do have hope and its the only thing thats keeping me

i dont want it to end it was the best night of my life.. better than i ever expected it

and now that i saw her, so close to me, i feel more connected to her than ever and going to another rave would be the most emotional experience of my life. like once u see her live the way u view everything just changes so much in such a beautiful way im still shocked ugh 

Same babe. 

Mas estou mais triste de nĂƒÆ’ÂŁo ter visto a Gaga no Peatana Palace.

She's still there, lovely. With many tickets to give to some fans who still want to go to the artRAVE in Lisbon.

It was an incredible experience and maybe the fact that we only could see it one makes it even more special.

#artRAVEdepression

Isso ĂƒÆ’Â© conversa de pobre que nĂƒÆ’ÂŁo tem dinheiro para ir ao estrangeiro :cry:

#artRAVEdepression

She's still there, lovely. With many tickets to give to some fans who still want to go to the artRAVE in Lisbon.

Isso ĂƒÆ’Â© conversa de pobre que nĂƒÆ’ÂŁo tem dinheiro para ir ao estrangeiro :cry:

**** it all, let's go to Paris

Archived