Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I went to the artRAVE last night, and now I'm depressed

Neptune

Featured Posts

Because it's ending and I won't be able to see it ever again  :cry: It was so so so good, I have no words to describe it. It's Gaga's best tour, in my opinion. It really felt like everybody was connected to each others. The feeling of greatness, the multitude of art forms, the bombarding of things to see/listen... The beautiful designs, the outfits. Everything was so perfect  :cry: and it's going to end soon.

I wanted to attend the artRAVE at least 3 more times, but that's not even a possibility at this point  :cry: there will be no more leucite catwalks, and rave outfits, and amazing lasers, and flawless backdrops...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also was depressed after the Tour.

I've been on another dimension all day, like I can't even remember what happened this morning. It was such a good time...

well that's the way that it is. for me artRAVE was a once in a life time tbh. It was crazy, fun and amazing.

It's like going to the best party of your life, and it will never happen again, at least for you  :cry:

wahkeenasitka

I wasn't even able to see her!! I haven't ever been to one of her shows..... Totally missed the ArtRave. I am really bummed about that. I wish she would do a tour every summer... 

VforVendetta

I've been on another dimension all day, like I can't even remember what happened this morning. It was such a good time...

I know, I was thinking about it the next day as well. I started realising things after the show. The vocals and the overall feeling can't be given from YT videos. 

The song I liked the least (the same with most people in my date I think from th public reaction) was the DWUW performance. Except from all previous singles the best performances of ARTPOP imo were Venus, Sexxx Dreams, Applause, Swine, MANiCURE and AP the song.

I wasn't even able to see her!! I haven't ever been to one of her shows..... Totally missed the ArtRave. I am really bummed about that. I wish she would do a tour every summer... 

I feel kind of sad that the MB got so many shows, and the artRAVE is getting less shows just because the album wasn't successful enough  :cry: it's such a waste of a tour, it should be around for at least 2 years.

It's like going to the best party of your life, and it will never happen again, at least for you  :cry:

yeah i know the feelin.. it was true liberating But it's all fine hun just keep up with Gaga's next steps ... here with us

I agree, I think it's one of her best tours. She overran the Monster Ball and it was her longest tour. I wish she could have dragged artRAVE out a little more. :/ 

Archived