💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Louis Tomlinson tweets to reporter about sexuality

Blake

Featured Posts

I agree with that, but it's just kind of like, why is the gay aspect such a bad thing that it provokes such a strong reaction? Is it that he sees this speculation a lot so maybe he just gets tired of it?

But it's more confusing because the article never claimed he was gay, so it seems like they never said anything false though :spin:

it's been going on for months, he's probably tired of it

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

he seems so mad in his tweets. i think it's time he dropped out of one direction and took some literacy classes. 

both him and liam seem a little too focused on what s-xuality people think they are if you ask me  :spin:

a little... Ã¢â‚¬â€¹suspicious:teehee:

it's been going on for months, he's probably tired of it

tired of what? someone coming to the conclusion that he is showing support for another human's brave actions?

both him and liam seem a little too focused on what s-xuality people think they are if you ask me  :spin:

a little... Ã¢â‚¬â€¹suspicious:teehee:

#SUSANALBUMPARTY

Chromatica

I think you have Louis and Liam confused

I saw somewhere that Louis said something about the entire Larry situation. That's what I'm referring to.

ChasingTables

inb4 he comes out the closet when this boy band fades away. Too obvious and insecure for my taste. :reductive:

Psychedelic

Getting so defensive only makes him insecure about his s-xuality!

I hope he is...  :teehee:

tumblr_m91ghjGhQc1rqhejro2_1280.jpg

♪ Give that thing that I love, turn the lights out ♫

♫ Make it real loud ♪  :haha:

inb4 he comes out the closet when this boy band fades away. Too obvious and insecure for my taste. :reductive:

He's definitely the Lance Bass of 1D :laughga: there's probably a paragraph in their contract preventing him from coming out officially

oh, another one of those "Stop saying im gay cause im not, i would never be such thing, not that im against gay people but I AM NOT GAY okay?" 

He's definitely the Lance Bass of 1D :laughga: there's probably a paragraph in their contract preventing him from coming out officially

There isn't really a paragraph about it. But management doesn't allow it. They don't allow it for Harry either.

Gianni Versace

There isn't really a paragraph about it. But management doesn't allow it. They don't allow it for Harry either.

where are you getting this info? :madge:

Archived