Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga serving Applause Makeup, greets ARTPOP a happy birthday!

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

This look is such a mess. She needs a good stylist asap if she wants to be taken seriously again. 

i agree :(

This look is such a mess. She needs a good stylist asap if she wants to be taken seriously again.

Can you not ruin this moment with that basic talk

Pierre

10471996_556490914495840_1252751091_n.jp

Here she looks like bad guy on Batman, and I like that a lot. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

yasss sGagz bring back all your era b4 u take another hiatus

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Firestarter

Can you not ruin this moment with that basic talk

he's a Taylor Swift fan for Christ's sake, that kind of respones are quite predictable coming from him :coffee:

Pierre

As much as I dislike Brandon's taste sometimes,  this is just an instagram pic.

yasss sGagz bring back all your era b4 u take another hiatus

Nnnnnnn. :rip:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

codymonster

She literally smeared paint on her face :awkney: How can it done be done badly? :awkney:

As much as I dislike Brandon's taste sometimes,  this is just an instagram pic.

There is no such thing as "just" an Instagram pic today. Millions of people check her instagram and the media reposts it. Every image counts and every look should at least try to be coherent and awe inspiring. Lately to me it seems like she just throws on whatever her stylists bring to her without thinking if it fits or if how it will look.

A big part of her success used to be the polished way she presented herself. You would feel like every outfit and every move had a meaning or was at least well thought out aesthetically. I had a glimpse of hope for her fashion at the beginning of Cheek To Cheek era, but now in the past few weeks it's back to the ARTPOP like mess that just makes me question her style. 

She literally smeared paint on her face :awkney: How can it done be done badly? 

Look at the rest of the outfit.  :awkney:

Party City sized mess. :rip:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Lady Gaga @LadyGaga 45m Happy Birthday ARTPOP. An album for the rebellious creative spirit. http://instagram.com/p/vPXPYjpFOh/

ARTPOP turns 1 tomorrow, so let's take this time to remember all the good things the era brought us rather than focsing on the bad.

We all love you ARTPOP, even if some of us resent you because you flopped. Sigh. You deserved so much better.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I just laughed out loud when i saw she was wearing the Applause makeup for ARTPOP's birthday :haha:   :sara:

other singles just got served

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived