đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks shades a mysterious pop star in JFK

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Hopefully this turns out like the Kelly Osbourne thing and they make up then release a bunch of collabs

I mean not that Kelly Osbourne and Gaga should collab

I don't think so ^^ 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Gaga shade on BWET, but I'm honestly not sure this is alluding to Gaga....Azealia's had feuds with a hell of a lot of people.

That's the only part lyrically which is linking to Gaga shade, and even this is very tenuous. 

Plus we got the lyrics before the Gaga feud :dead: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Tropico

Azaelia makes some great bops and writes some great lyrics but why does she do such? :giveup:

She'd be soooooo much cooler without the shade and all. :noparty:

JFK is my least fave from BWET. :spin:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Yeah and ? Now she's #20

Sticking few days at #3 on Itunes doesn't make you relevant though... Let's see her sales and charts positions in few months..

charts and sales have nothing to do with talent and artistry. :uses: according to your logic I guess BTW was a flop album full of trash.

She's Indie so I applaud her. Her music sounds better than what's in the top 20 anyways

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Nicki in not a pop singer ;)

Not exclusively, but she has an undeniable repertoire of pop songs, she is a pop singer. Azealia would probably rather jump from a bridge than call Nicki a true rap artist

monketsharona

Plus we got the lyrics before the Gaga feud :dead:

I could be agree, but to you who is that pop star ? I mean I see no one else fitting with those lyrics...

I still keep on saying that's a shame those two girls were in a feud... Particularly when you read the cute tweets Gaga sent to her back in Summer 2012...

i prefer her "bashing" and "shading" instead of some other girl's playing the victim all the time

:reductive:

As an independent release with no promo thats an amazing feat. 

A lot of artist don't get top 10 with major label support 

She has been talking about this album for ages and I think that 3 of the songs she has released already with music videos are in the album so that definitely counts

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

:spin: y'all keep assuming things and even if it is indeed about Gaga... I truly do not care tbh (except for the fact that we aren't getting collabs :emo: ). :laughga:

But by all means, get your pitchforks ready and give her yet another 10+ pages thread. :spin:

inuborg

:spin: y'all keep assuming things and even if it is indeed about Gaga... I truly do not care tbh (except for the fact that we aren't getting collabs :emo: ). :laughga:

But by all means, get your pitchforks ready and give her yet another 10+ pages thread. :spin:

IF people want to believe JFK is about Gaga, well at least she says she adores her in the song :laughga:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

melodichard

She has been talking about this album for ages and I think that 3 of the songs she has released already with music videos are in the album so that definitely counts

That's not promo. Look at Taylor Swift's major release of 1989. That is promotion lol

Jenniferella

She's been talking about it on Twitter, it doesn't equal to proper promotion. 

No TV shows, no TV adverts, no official announcement.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived