💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga looks healthy?

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

She looks like better than ever. So beautiful and womanly and mature. Saw her in Amsterdam and she looks so tiny but really beautiful. Her body looked really nice.

:applause:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

I know you don't have bad intentions but I am honestly annoyed that you even made a thread questioning weather or not her weight gain is healthy. Gaga is not a naturally skinny person. I know a lot of guys who are naturally very thin but very few women are able to healthily maintain being skinny past puberty. Because of reproductive reasons, women are supposed to have a higher level of body fat than men. We see thin or skinny women all the time on tv shows and movies and this makes us believe that women are truly supposed to look like that. What we think normal and healthy looks like gets skewed. Some women are naturally supposed to look skinny but most are at their healthiest when they are thicker.   

Katie14

Of course not <3 We can disagree on things tho! I really don't think anything is up, even from seeing her these past few weeks and even talking to her she seems really happy. She's just realised that everyone expects her to look like something different and realised that she won't uphold herself to anyone else's standards tbh. I'll message you the full story tbh she had a lot to say.

Can you message me the story too? I would love to hear what she said.

high heeled fem

Are you really serious? :smh: Of course she looks healthy. Actually, I do believe she looks better than ever.

i know its crazy! :toofunny: her legs are so ****ing toned and hot, shes actually slimmed WAY down since the start of the tour, gaga is very toned! shes like a uk size 10... which is small!!

However i do agree ee puffy is from boozing but steroids interesting theory?! never thought of that and yes shes put on weight since the start of ARTPOP when she was teeny tiny oh well....

You are 13 pounds underweight based on the old 5 ft for 100 pounds and 5 pounds for every additional inch.

If Gaga is 10-20 pound overweight, that's not a health issue.

Worry about her depression, or smoking, or too many tattoos spoiling her looks, but not that.

gurl preach :hor: i was gonna say for nearly 6 foot that is uh really tiny :awkney: 

gaga is perfect

Exactly worry she doesn't turn into a dive, get back into d--gs etc.... not her weight she  is looking hot 

Alien Tulip

I'm more worried about the uneducated people in this thread that said she had anorexia from 2009-2010 when its quite obvious she never did.

high heeled fem

Look at these toned legs ffs her legs are much tinier than some of her dancers way less bulky

tumblr_nerdkfjTeb1qm4jpeo1_250.png

HOW is this fat again look at also that toned stomach even kate moss doesnt have that tone :toofunny: 

XoXoJoanneGaga

I'm more worried about the uneducated people in this thread that said she had anorexia from 2009-2010 when its quite obvious she never did.

This, the only time she looked borderline anorexic was the Telephone video (and even that's a stretch). Her weight was at it's healthiest and most stable from 2009-2011.

kevinthesheep

This thread  :confused:

Though it's arguable that I'm contributing to the conversation, this is a conversation that shouldn't be had on a public forum that Gaga most likely reads. As someone who suffered/is possibly still suffering with body image issues/eating disorder(s) (they never fully go away), it makes me sick to my stomach thinking about her coming across threads like this and reading her FANS talking about her body like a bunch of trolls on ohnotheydidnt or Daily Mail.

"Extra weight isn't good for you, it's hard to carry around and it pushes your organs down." What the hell? She's tiny. This comment makes it seem like she's morbidly obese when in reality she isn't even overweight.

As somebody who is the same height as Gaga and about 110, I'm offended that you think 10 or even 20 pounds more than that is 'too much'. Your standards are impossible if you're saying that an average weight is too much. 

She's looking older? No ****. She's been working so freaking hard for 6 years in the public eye and you don't think that might take a toll on her body? In my humble opinion, she looks fantastic for someone in her position.

This is disgusting. I know the OP and most of you don't intend to come across as hurtful, or are saying that she is overweight (and if she was, why should it affect us), but it doesn't change the fact that everyone is discussing her body like she has no feelings. If she was sitting right in front of you, would you say any of this? Why should her size matter to any of you? We're here to support her, and her music & art, not to critique her body (there are enough gossip sites that do this). I know she's probably seen enough internet threads like this in her day (I honestly don't know how she does it without going insane), but you can't tell me she is totally immune to discussion about her weight.

Please don't make topics like this. Again, I know it isn't malicious and it's only natural as fans to worry about her health, but recently we've all seen Gaga happier than she's ever been. I don't want her to get knocked down by her own fanbase.

I'm even more worried about the uneducated person that thinks anorexia is just a body type, not a serious mental illness that puts physical and mental strain on the body. Just because she was never a skeleton, doesn't mean she didn't suffer from an eating disorder. Have some respect.

Elizabeth

Um, how would you know whether she did or not?  :huh:

It's undeniable that there's points around that time where she was super skinny, plus the fact she's openly said multiple times that she's struggled with eating disorders for years makes me wonder how you think it's 'obvious' that she never did? 

Tropico

Do we need this thread every week? She's very fit. Have we nothing better to discuss?

8-9-14_Venus_artRAVE_the_ARTPOP_ball.jpg

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

She looks better with extra weight. Women aren't naturally meant to be as skinny as she was during the beginning of her career. She looks more like a normal size now, and it suits her. Her ass is great, and if anyone thinks she looks FAT then you need to just go outside and see some of the people here, if you live in America at least.

There are more important things to worry about, like her smoking.

I know you don't have bad intentions but I am honestly annoyed that you even made a thread questioning weather or not her weight gain is healthy. Gaga is not a naturally skinny person. I know a lot of guys who are naturally very thin but very few women are able to healthily maintain being skinny past puberty. Because of reproductive reasons, women are supposed to have a higher level of body fat than men. We see thin or skinny women all the time on tv shows and movies and this makes us believe that women are truly supposed to look like that. What we think normal and healthy looks like gets skewed. Some women are naturally supposed to look skinny but most are at their healthiest when they are thicker.   

This is what I've already said and this is what a lot of people can't understand which makes me sad actually. Thanks for repeating this Katie. 

Archived