💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Post artRAVE Depression

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I don't think I need to explain what a "post artRAVE depression" is! Does anybody else suffer from it!

Like when I bought the tickets to my shows I already knew I would be so sad once it's all over, but I didn't think it would be this hard.

I miss all the amazing people I have met during this tour, I miss feeling totally free, I miss visiting places I have never been to before and of course I miss Gaga so much it hurts! :emo:

I just feel so empty

I can't be the only one! How do you deal with it?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Yes...

I was so sad and depressed on November 1st because my show was on October 31st and it was at the same time the Day of the dead...

Better Day

Listen to as much Gaga as possible. 

I am still suffering from it :bye:

Together You And I!

SweetEscape

It's been almost two months since my show, and I still miss all that amazingness and watch videos on youtube from time to time :giveup:

It was the best experience in my life :messga:

I don't think you realize how lucky you are, you saw her, had a selfie with her and saw the artRAVE… Millions of fans didn't have this chance and you still complain… 

Blue Jeans

:awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I don't think you realize how lucky you are, you saw her, had a selfie with her and saw the artRAVE… Millions of fans didn't have this chance. 

I was not depressed, because I know I got the ultimate artRAVE (Lady Gaga experience at that) experience that so many people could only dream of, so I was no sad I was eternally grateful, whenever I'm sad I just think about how Gaga truly reminded me that I am loved and I made so many amazing friends through her :emo:

Archived