đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was "pre-BTW Gaga" a product that we all fell in love with?

Neptune

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Ya'll realize that the reason Gaga fired Troy was because he was treating her like a brand and product, right?

She's tired of being anyone's idea of some brand of pop star.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Ya'll realize that the reason Gaga fired Troy was because he was treating her like a brand and product, right?

She's tired of being anyone's idea of some brand of pop star.

She fired him because it got a lot worse. The more successful she became, the more defensive and risk-averse Troy became about her brand. This happens to any company/brand that blows up to huge levels of success, the shareholders/managers want to milk it for all it's worth and avoid changing things up too much for fear of losing profit. That's why ARTPOP got so messed up.

shes not a puppet anymore..... she fired all her handlers and she let go the hand of the fame monster to walk hand in hand with her fans who never ceases to show love and support for her unlike her handlers ...

we all know what im saying

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

shes not a puppet anymore..... she fired all her handlers and she let go the hand of the fame monster to walk hand in hand with her fans who never ceases to show love and support for her unlike her handlers ...

we all know what im saying

Can't tell what you're saying because I've been reading too much Vigilant Citizen. :rip:

Can't tell what you're saying because I've been reading too much Vigilant Citizen. :rip:

:hehe:  :hehe:

well......maybe its just the way it is

:hehe:  :hehe:

well......maybe its just the way it is

So is that what you meant? Or.....

I'm kind of tired because I've been packing like mad today. :emma:

So is that what you meant? Or.....

I'm kind of tired because I've been packing like mad today. :emma:

I was just saying that you might be implying a sarcasm towards the fact that VC holds some opinions towards Gagz being a puppet to the industry and that ARTPOP was her means of escaping the program like if u read VC's article its so blatant right? idk..maybe im just tired too  :flop:

I was just saying that you might be implying a sarcasm towards the fact that VC holds some opinions towards Gagz being a puppet to the industry and that ARTPOP was her means of escaping the program like if u read VC's article its so blatant right? idk..maybe im just tired too  :flop:

We're both tired. :emma:

G.U.Y. video, MTN video, Telephone video, etc, all have articles. :rip: 

We're both tired. :emma:

G.U.Y. video, MTN video, Telephone video, etc, all have articles. :rip:

im starting to think that she's doing some evasive strategy to prove VC wrong... like, if u would look at her past activities, u will notice that something's up right... i know this convo is 2000 years late but it still makes sense right? :lolgaga:

:emma:

Radio Ga Ga

Tbh, I only liked her songs before BTW, and was never really into her character at all, it was only during BTW when I started to watch her acoustic performances of the edge of glory and stuff that I truly fell in love with her

whatever she was, it was THAT what made me a fan and I honestly Miss it A LOT

I don't really like the new gaga

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ItsOnlyAshleigh

For me she was the only product I enjoyed if you want to put it that way.

Other pop products seem to plastic to me. I do not stan for any other pop girls.

She was a product but still had a tiny inkling of imperfection and intrigue.

I like the more free indie feeling in music ingeneral. I find myself loving her more and more as the years go on.

So I guess I am just the opposite of you.

Bring on the 'downfall' and her being in control. I like the end result.

Exactly how I feel. 

vertigostick

The G.U.Y shortfilm is super polished and was made long after Troy's departure, so anyone saying the "quality loss" was due to the change in management can take a seat.

Nevertheless, as polished and beautiful as the G.U.Y video is, it's not as captivating and efficient as her former big productions like Paparazzi or Telephone. Why?

I think it's the storyline and the way how the whole film is cut together... It's not as dramatic and breathtaking, it's more "nice to look at" and the rendition is a bit random at some points...

And that's the thing: the Haus/Gaga needs help from professional directors to deliver the same quality as before. They make a fine work on their own, but the bar was set so high during the TFM era that you can't expect people to find it as good as before...

im starting to think that she's doing some evasive strategy to prove VC wrong... like, if u would look at her past activities, u will notice that something's up right... i know this convo is 2000 years late but it still makes sense right? :lolgaga:

:emma:

Inb4 they see some curtains that make a triangle.

Better late than never? Let's say this in PM :emma:

Archived