💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask remake announced

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

Well they've already released a new 3DS Zelda game this year and they're working on the new Wii U one which is scheduled for next year so I think it's okay that they're remaking Majora's Mask, especially because it'll help bridge the gap  :shrug:

Tue...and I do like that the revamped versions make aware of those games to the newer generation of gamers, specially since the N64 hasn't been around for a while. I've read up somewhere that the reason why there is so many Mario releases vs Zelda games is just they have a bigger team.

My favorite all time game along Wind Waker. Too bad it's for 3ds and not Wii U as I would solely buy a Wii U for this game.

I know I just assumed you meant that that Nintendo isn't utilizing new technology at all :lolgaga:

I was just talking about remakes, because I dont see the point in remaking a game if it's not gonna be considerably different from the original, and I'm not impressed by those blurry textures and blocky rooms :lolgaga:

RAMROD

This reminds me with Zelda creepy pasta.

Try to raed it with that music.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I've been expecting this since Ocarina of Time 3DS, and esp. after the internet begged Nintendo for it. Day one for me.

My favorite all time game along Wind Waker. Too bad it's for 3ds and not Wii U as I would solely buy a Wii U for this game.

3 reasons why its not for the Wii U.

1. Its much easier and quicker to use OOT3D's visuals.

2. They would have to build the game from the ground up to make it worth retail price. 

3. The OG MM is already on the Wii U virtual console for download.

I didn't see this one coming!!!!

I don't know how I feel about MM, I've always found the time constraint foreboding and I never even got to the first dungeon 

OMG THAT MOON LOOKS TERRIFYING NOPE NOPE NOPEEEE

the time constraint isn't that big a deal in the game 'cause you get songs that manipulate time and shenanigans

Chromichiga

OMG FLIP I FORGOT THE NINTENDO DIRECT IS RIGHT NOW :air:

Omg I'm panicking but I'm excited :gum: I've never finished Majora's Mask (I only got up to the Snow Temple entrance and quit) so this is my big opportunity :giveup:

YASS HAROON THIS IS OUR TIME TO SHINE ADJFAJFQER FIERF JERJGNARJGQERIJO JEFGAJGFIFAFAIJFKEIRQT KQRTEAR MAJORAS MASK IVE WANTED THIS SINCE 2011 YASSSSS

THIS IS REAL TRUE ARTPOP!!!

Archived