Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask remake announced

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqp9fpMqhCo

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Haroon

OMG FLIP I FORGOT THE NINTENDO DIRECT IS RIGHT NOW :air:

Omg I'm panicking but I'm excited :gum: I've never finished Majora's Mask (I only got up to the Snow Temple entrance and quit) so this is my big opportunity :giveup:

inuborg

I didn't see this one coming!!!!

I don't know how I feel about MM, I've always found the time constraint foreboding and I never even got to the first dungeon 

OMG THAT MOON LOOKS TERRIFYING NOPE NOPE NOPEEEE

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

YES!!! I'm so ready!

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

We have the most groundbreaking graphics and engine power on the market at the moment but Nintendo remakes it's classics on handheld systems :lolgaga: 

We have the most groundbreaking graphics and engine power on the market at the moment but Nintendo remakes it's classics on handheld systems :lolgaga:

SSB4 out later this month :lolgaga:

That is not a remake :lolgaga:

I know I just assumed you meant that that Nintendo isn't utilizing new technology at all :lolgaga:

Haroon

I think they cleverly split the remakes between the 3DS and Wii U so both get pushes in sales :party:

TraeumereiLPB

Oh well, I hoped they'd remake Majoras Mask for the Wii U, with an overall more mature and dark look. It's the darkest Zelda game for sure. Now they'll ruin it with the same childish look I already disliked in the Ocarina of Time 3D remake. I mean, just look at that HIDEOUS moon! It had such a menacing look in the original game, now it's more like a parody of itself. Aaaaagh, rant over. Sorry, but I had such high hopes for this remake. It's just that I think they missed a great opportunity to turn Majoras Mask into something even more grand!

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

zexion_armando

Yay, finally.

Boo, the badass special edition is exclusive to Europe.

Always, always a mess, Nintendo.

Darcklighter22

I think they cleverly split the remakes between the 3DS and Wii U so both get pushes in sales :party:

There should be an available version of the remake of OoT and MM for Wii U virtual console tho!

but i'm not surprised at all they mentioned before that if the demand was high enough they would make it and well it's been discussed to much plus in the middle of there cash cow revamp phase with all the DLC and Amiibo coming out (which I like most of it tho) but for The Legend of Zelda I feel instead of devoting time and effort into just remaking classic games it could be time to help progress the development of new games all together...Planing on getting the new Nintendo 3DS so thinking about getting all zelda games for it  :fan:

Haroon

There should be an available version of the remake of OoT and MM for Wii U virtual console tho!

but i'm not surprised at all they mentioned before that if the demand was high enough they would make it and well it's been discussed to much plus in the middle of there cash cow revamp phase with all the DLC and Amiibo coming out (which I like most of it tho) but for The Legend of Zelda I feel instead of devoting time and effort into just remaking classic games it could be time to help progress the development of new games all together...Planing on getting the new Nintendo 3DS so thinking about getting all zelda games for it  :fan:

Well they've already released a new 3DS Zelda game this year and they're working on the new Wii U one which is scheduled for next year so I think it's okay that they're remaking Majora's Mask, especially because it'll help bridge the gap  :shrug:

Archived