Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift removes all of her music from spotify

Cersei

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
disneyhigh

So pathetic and it's all about money, the greedy b itch is worth millions seriously why is she hankering so much for more she's had so many sales. the people who now can't stream it will download it illegally because the people who stream do so as its cheaper

THIS

streaming is where the music industry is headed. i cant stand the label reps who try to milk artists like Beyonce (still not spotify) adele, Rihanna. ****ing greedy

People saying the labels are milking but sis IT IS ThEIR right to do so. They OWN the songs and artists deserve more then being streamed especially when it brigs then nearly nothing

Benjamin Monk

What the **** is your problem? Greedy? She wrote every ****ing song herself, she can do whtever she wants with it. YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING, IT ISN'T YOUR PROPERTY. Want to listen to her music? Buy it. 

BYE

My problem is that spotify still pays her she is GREEDY because she wants MORE I agree that she deserves money for he efforts which she will get a shed load of either way so why not just let us PREMIUM spotify users who do PAY listen to it swell as those who have a money to burn through iTunes. Btw your attitude is repugnant.

My problem is that spotify still pays her she is GREEDY because she wants MORE 

More accurately, she doesn't want LESS as a result of Spotify.

She's trying to preserve her business model.

If you want it free, go to files tube or bit torrent.

Hello Mr. Radio

My problem is that spotify still pays her she is GREEDY because she wants MORE I agree that she deserves money for he efforts which she will get a shed load of either way so why not just let us PREMIUM spotify users who do PAY listen to it swell as those who have a money to burn through iTunes. Btw your attitude is repugnant.

My attitude is repugnant, says the one who used s-xist derogatory terms to refer to a successful woman who's trying to make smart business decisions just because YOU think you should be entitled to something that isn't even yours to begin with. Guess what? It doesn't matter what you pay Spotify. THEY DON'T OWN HER MUSIC EITHER.

You should be ashamed of what you wrote.

I was only seeing good things about Taylor all week. Then some pages posted this on Facebook and she was getting so much hate  :cryga:

Whispering

Smart! Taylor's label did the same thing with Red. Same thing Beyoncé did for a while. We all know how the sales of these two albums turned out the first couple of weeks of release. :)

They will put the music on Spotify in a few weeks, just like they did last time. It's a business model they follow and it does seem to work for certain artist.

migamiga

Maybe it's cause I don't use spotify that I don't find an issue with this. I mean I can see how people think it's a greedy move, but record sales have plummeted so much this year and finally Taylor comes out with an album people are gonna buy- of course they're gonna milk it as much as possible. Although I'm all for free music, I really think it'd be cool if people bought music again. Albums are such a lost art. But if people really want it for free, they'll find a way. If she's willing to sacrifice streaming points for it then I don't see it as a selfish move. I see it as a progressive way to start moving albums again

watch all those on the taylor bandwagon eat their words of calling her a revolutionary or similar stuff when she puts everything back on sportify when she realises she cant hit another hot 100 number one without streaming nowadays. You guys don't realise that most probably Taylor didn't even have a say in this as Billboard reported that its her label wanting to increase their worth because they are on sale and characterized this move as not smart :)

1989 is a industry changer.

Everyone thought album sales are dead and were flocking to Spotify. However, Taylor proved that with the power of good music, cute packaging and big promo music can still sell as well as it did in the golden age of pop.  :classy:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Redstreak

THIS

streaming is where the music industry is headed. i cant stand the label reps who try to milk artists like Beyonce (still not spotify) adele, Rihanna. ****ing greedy

But it's not greedy to think that we as the consumer should just get the results of everyone's hard work for free?  :confused:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I feel like this is a very bad move. For people who can't afford to buy albums and wanted to listen to Taylor's music, they're now shut out from doing so. Moreover, Taylor's position on the charts, especially in the UK, has been greatly helped by streaming. It'll be interesting to see what happens now.

Archived